Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I've noticed that in quite a lot of stores in my town & city (Glasgow) Lagoona is pretty unpopular, as is GiGi Grant from 13 Wishes, and on occassion Frankie Stein. Is it the same in anyone else's town or are there other unpopular dolls that are left to gather dust?

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Music festival Clawdeen, Abbey and Venus seem to have been sitting ariund in great numbers where I live (East london )

Mine is is usually lagoona ( GNO, DDG, PD, etc) they all just sit on the shelves :/ I have noticed Ghoul spirit spectra isn't as popular as Venus and Frankie

Picture Day Lagoona...

Also PD Operetta is in large numbers but I think this is due to getting in cases of JUST her (with fixed mask) so there's a lot of her.

I haven't actually seen any new stuff in my local stores (london) yet, it's all last season.

As said above, I haven't seen any new dolls like the Ghoul Spirit girls or anyone else, I've only actually just started seeing Music Festival-those have been quite a shelf warmer. All EAH girls here are very very unpopular too, they got here towards early November and all through Christmas they stuck around-all but Maddie- I saw her twice but haven't seen her again, had to order her from Amazon.

I think the EAH dolls suffer price point problems. £20 is TOO MUCH for a brand new line, heck it's too much for MH as well. The price of dolls has just become insane and unsustainable for a collector in the long term.

I agree. I would've caved in £20 for Maddie, damnit I love her, but I got her on amazon US along with Raven for about £12, Raven being about £9/£8. I'd pay £20 for Cerise though.

purple_monkfish said:

I think the EAH dolls suffer price point problems. £20 is TOO MUCH for a brand new line, heck it's too much for MH as well. The price of dolls has just become insane and unsustainable for a collector in the long term.

@purple_monkfish I saw the EAH dolls in Asda just before christmas and there were quite a few little girls that seemed interested but I think the £20 price tag was what put the parents off buying them. Raven is the only one I'd buy because I live the gothic look but only if the shrink the heads a little bit ;S Does anyone think EAH will stick around much longer?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service