Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I thought we could share our excitement for the dolls that we have just purchased or ordered!

I have just ordered the Werecat Sisters from online. They should be arriving in a week. I can't wait to have them in my hands!

I decided I'm just going to order my dolls off Amazon now. I used to go to the stores but I found they are just cleared out and I can't find the ones I want. So, Amazon it is. Which is still okay. Because I get the specific dolls I want, and the waiting actually makes me excited! Haha.

Which dolls did you guys just buy?

Views: 2209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Venus! Pretty decently priced on eBay too

I just bought wave one Draculaura and Cupid at Walmart, and Spectra and Ghouls Rule Frankie at Fred Meyers! I have never seen so many awesome dolls on the shelves at one time, it's just been Skull Shores, Classrooms, and Sweet 1600 for so long.

Howleen and Clawdeen, plus Scary Tales Clawdeen and Lala. (:

Yesterday at TRU I found a fashion Frankie for my daughter. I was surprised since it was Tuesday and they put their dolls out on Friday morning. That was the first new doll I've found in a store in a long time and didn't have to order offline.
I got Ghoul's Rule Cleo De Nile!!

I guess I can now add Ghouls Rule Frankie.  Had a team member at Target run the numbers for the GR and Scary Tales dolls and found out they actually had a case of GR in back! :O

sojelous wewont get them in uk for like 4 weeks, sad face lol

Ravenmoon said:

I guess I can now add Ghouls Rule Frankie.  Had a team member at Target run the numbers for the GR and Scary Tales dolls and found out they actually had a case of GR in back! :O

I just got Dot Dead Gorgeous Operetta today at Target.

Yesterday I bought W1 DT Draculaura, who may or may not be turned into a scene version.

I just got my Jackson at Claires!

Ghouls Rule Cleo, Draculaura, Frankie and Clawdeen...found them at Kmart....i was shocked....Earlier this week they had all 4 RollerMaze dolls and last night they had all 4 Ghouls Rule Dolls...which by the way this has been hard on me...cuz im tired of supporting Scalpers so i decided not to anymore...so im waiting til i come accross MH dolls and its working...i gotta wait a little longer..but its so worth it....although im gonna have support atleast 1 scalper if i want to get Scarah Screams & Hoodude....which i do want.

I just got the Werecat Twins! :D I've been waiting for them for a long time, but it was worth it! 

I am also waiting for a Nefera now, and I'm currently trying to get myself a Scarah/Hoodude pack and Sweet 1600 Cupid ;D

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service