Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I thought we could share our excitement for the dolls that we have just purchased or ordered!

I have just ordered the Werecat Sisters from online. They should be arriving in a week. I can't wait to have them in my hands!

I decided I'm just going to order my dolls off Amazon now. I used to go to the stores but I found they are just cleared out and I can't find the ones I want. So, Amazon it is. Which is still okay. Because I get the specific dolls I want, and the waiting actually makes me excited! Haha.

Which dolls did you guys just buy?

Views: 2209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got my coffin bean w/ Clawdeen two weeks ago. And I found the FearLeading pack a week ago, and it is very hard to find them where I live. It was a bit expensive too...

Waiting on Scarah/Hoodude, Howleen/Clawdeen...and hopefully a few others.

I got my fearleading 3 pack on saturday for £23 as i used a 20% voucher and I found out i had £5 on my reward card! :)

waiting for Scarah and Hoodude, found Cupid w/ diary at Target.  My oldest daughter has her, but my youngest wants her too.  But, since my oldest collects the diaries, she'll get that.  

Waiting on Scarah/Hoodude (I got her off an eBay seller; I didn't get to go to Comic-Con), and I picked up Venus and Robecca last week.

Basic Clawd and Draculaura from GoGoGhoulia

Lucky! I'm looking all over for Robecca and Venus. My area doesn't seem to carry anything new.

Faye Verdante (was Doris) said:

Waiting on Scarah/Hoodude (I got her off an eBay seller; I didn't get to go to Comic-Con), and I picked up Venus and Robecca last week.

I just got Threadarella a couple days ago.

Awesome. How much did you pay for her? On Amazon she is quite pricey, around 80 dollars I believe it was. 

Jessie said:

I just got Threadarella a couple days ago.

a couple of days a go...i got Dot Dead Georgous Operetta, an extra Skull Shores Abbey, an extra Basic Spectra, Basic Cupid and Extra Howleen/Clawdeen set..

I got her for 22 at target :)

MH Loverrrrrr said:

Awesome. How much did you pay for her? On Amazon she is quite pricey, around 80 dollars I believe it was. 

Jessie said:

I just got Threadarella a couple days ago.

Gah. So jealous! All the Targets and Walmarts around me never stock any new dolls. Or often, no dolls at all. 90% of the time it's only the dead tired dolls. 

Jessie said:

I got her for 22 at target :)

MH Loverrrrrr said:

Awesome. How much did you pay for her? On Amazon she is quite pricey, around 80 dollars I believe it was. 

Jessie said:

I just got Threadarella a couple days ago.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service