Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

now how in hell did sadie get the new dolls BEFORE they come out i  even have proof

see how did she get them her dad MUST work for mattel or she like elle mattel sent them to her PLEASE SADIE TELL US HOW?

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those aren't her dolls.  Its a girl on facebook from Austrailia.
oh really did NOT know that sorry sadie

Alley Kat said:
Those aren't her dolls.  Its a girl on facebook from Austrailia.

Well, I don't know how but I just wanted to say that it is an excellent shot of Spectra's shoes. They look awesome. I'm not sure how I feel about the shape of Spectra's face but maybe that is just because she is beside Cleo. Alone, I think she looks lovely. 

I must have a thing for shoes right now because I think Clawdeen's are cool too. And Frankie's looks like a more professional version of her usual mechanical vibe. I love Cleo's new outfit too. Gee, my wallet will be in trouble if they ever release just a pack of interchangeable shoes.

So is it just me, or do they all look older? (With the exception of Frankie, of course) Clawdeen especially, looks like she matured a lot. Not that I'm complaining, it's actually pretty cool to show them growing because of "time" passing. Since it's supposed to be summer time/almost time for new school year. At least that's how I'm interpreting it. my only complaint is how weird now Cleo's body looks. Her neck seems longer and her back even more arched (is that even possible?). Just some things I noticed.
They're not my dolls. In all the ones I post in pictures I say they belong to an Australian girl.
I think the Frankie has a shrunken head. I've seen that with her before. I will make sure I get a bigger head Frankie. She will likely look more mature there too. 

Chelsea Rodenborn said:
So is it just me, or do they all look older? (With the exception of Frankie, of course) Clawdeen especially, looks like she matured a lot. Not that I'm complaining, it's actually pretty cool to show them growing because of "time" passing. Since it's supposed to be summer time/almost time for new school year. At least that's how I'm interpreting it. my only complaint is how weird now Cleo's body looks. Her neck seems longer and her back even more arched (is that even possible?). Just some things I noticed.
I am really liking the new look. I agree, most of them look older. I am really digging Clawdeen's hanging ear chain earring. Loving the new outfits. Although I am really hoping that they make a lot more clothing packs. I know it is just good business to keep coming out with new dolls, rather than just the clothes, but I would love to see more of them. I didn't think it was possible, but I think Frankie just got more cute.
All of their backs look really arched because of how they are posed.  Cleo's neck looks longer because we are all used to seeing her with the mummy wraps on her neck.

Chelsea Rodenborn said:

I bet if she will have a School's Out the tights would have slits for fins. I hope for Lagoon she would come out either this year or next with a new diary. The Ghoulia in the School's Out picture doesn't reassure me that she will be different if she comes out this year.

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

I keep looking at these comparison pictures and have noticed the similarities and differences between the first and second wave. When they made the second wave, they used many of the same colors, patterns, and details from the first wave, just with an updated and more stylized/high fashion slant to them. Frankie's look is still menswear inspired, Cleo still has bandages, though less literal looking bandages, And Clawdeen still has her animal print and edgy bling to her. The looks are just more streamlined. Plus, on the first wave, all the dolls had mesh details somewhere on their outfits to tie all of their looks together, whereas on this second line, the girls all got tights. So they are still connected to each other and cohesive.

The product book said there was going to be a School's Out Lagoona too, they just didn't show a picture. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they updated her look from her first basic to this second wave basic. I assume she'll still be beachy and laid back, but hopefully a little more sophisticated, more streamlined (I thought her original outift was too complicated with the hoodie/hair hole and the layering) and I wonder how they'll work out her tights with her fins so she'll match her BFF's.

I would imagine Gil would be out next year. I think the Jackson basic will be this year. I seriously wish he would be in the gift pack with Draculaura. He might be considered a new character mainly because he doesn't have a basic and he is just starting to be in the webisodes.

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

I thought about slits too, or maybe just shorter leggings like the length of Frankie's that go above the fins? I'm afraid it's going to be another swimsuit with like a streamlined stylish track suit over it (maybe like the one she has on Stardoll), which wouldn't be terrible, but not what I want to see her in again. I'm sure it will still be upgraded somehow in the high style department, but I'd like them to go in a slightly different direction with her that still stays true to who she is. Something a little more beach hippie free spirit maybe? Like a sun dress with leggings and some gladiator sandals maybe?

I assume she will be out later this year since she was mentioned in the 2011 product book. I don't think we'll see too many more new things this year, but I think we'll at least see her and maybe Jackson basic. I'm still holding out hope that maybe Jackson is considered a 2010 character even though his basic has not be released yet (as in not the fourth new character that is supposed to be out this year) and that perhaps a Lagoona and Gil gift pack will still be out later this year once their story is resolved in the webisodes. It would be cool to see Gil and basic Jackson both come out later this year.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service