Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Here we Ozzies can discuss where we see the girls and their accessories =)

I'll start... Part of Wave 3 has hit our shores with Spectra and the 3 Schools out Girls being available as well as all 8 original characters. Haven't seen Gloom Beach or any of the playsets here yet...

Also has anyone seen where i might be able to buy Lagoona's Hydration Station? I can't find it anywhere and I can only find it on ebay online. 

Views: 412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

heey, at toyworld,they had the dead tired dolls and gloom beach, but the dolls in australia are sooooooo much more expensive than in the usa :(

Hi All just wounding dose anyone no where i could find  Howleen, Gil, twin werecats, C.ACupid , venus mc flytrap , Robecca,Rochelle, Draculogan  here in Australia or when they maybe released Thanks Shianne

Cupid is ment to be a walmart exclusive, so only online for us. :( Gil can be found at any shop that is selling the SS dolls, but is hard to find because everyone wants him. Howleen isn't out here yet as far as I know, again online is your best bet, same with the twins I spose.

Venus, Rochelle & Robecca aren't out until July-ish In America. Draculogan is a fan character created by MHscreamqueen on DeviantART. :)

Hope that helped. ;D

Rachel Jade Wilkinson said:

Cupid is ment to be a walmart exclusive, so only online for us. :( Gil can be found at any shop that is selling the SS dolls, but is hard to find because everyone wants him. Howleen isn't out here yet as far as I know, again online is your best bet, same with the twins I spose.

Venus, Rochelle & Robecca aren't out until July-ish In America. Draculogan is a fan character created by MHscreamqueen on DeviantART. :)

Hope that helped. ;D Thanks Rachel from Shianne :)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service