Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Here we Ozzies can discuss where we see the girls and their accessories =)

I'll start... Part of Wave 3 has hit our shores with Spectra and the 3 Schools out Girls being available as well as all 8 original characters. Haven't seen Gloom Beach or any of the playsets here yet...

Also has anyone seen where i might be able to buy Lagoona's Hydration Station? I can't find it anywhere and I can only find it on ebay online. 

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gloom Beach is available in Oz! But they are not widely available - I've only seen them at Toyworld Queen St Mall / Toyworld Myer Centre in Brisbane. I saw the whole set but picked up Jackson Jekyll today for $19.99
I saw gloom beach dolls at toyworld in echuca and other country places they must be exclusive to toyworld stores or something
How much are gloom beach dolls going for?

Also toy world is selling dawn of the dance frankie online and i've seen the new wave plushie stuff there too. Er what else...big W just got in a tonne of MH merchandise as well but I posted that already xD
Wow... I checked the Toyworld in the Adelaide CBD and they have hardly anything. Must be a country thing...

afrokid said:
I saw gloom beach dolls at toyworld in echuca and other country places they must be exclusive to toyworld stores or something
yeah but usually country stores haver nothing!! victorias country toy stores are pretty dead son i was surprised and I think they are around 10 bucks and up at my guess I only saw them in the window
I might hit the city up for one..I want to create a mlp/monster high doll! >D mwahahaha need to check out doll mods le sigh!
A friend let me know she saw the Dead Tired dolls at Mt Gravatt Toyworld in QLD for $20
omg really awsome I hope they have playsets too and that they hae some near where I am

OMIGAWD THAT'S SO CLOSE TO MEEEE. CHECKING OUT TOMORROW!

side note, it's not safe to give out personal information about how close you live to a landmark, especially not in such a small area of a major city. /HYPOCRITE/ i'm not a minor so it's cool bro ;D

Joelicious said:

A friend let me know she saw the Dead Tired dolls at Mt Gravatt Toyworld in QLD for $20
Good idea to start a thread for uz ozzies!  I will update when I see something.  Thanks for the info everyone!  I want to find the dead tired MH ... and I hope we get the KILLER STYLES MH too.
Pretty sure I saw killer style in big w....or maybe that was day at the maul?
You saw the DAY AT THE MAUL or KILLER SYLE accessory pack??? Which BIG W??

April said:
Pretty sure I saw killer style in big w....or maybe that was day at the maul?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service