Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I just wanted to do a survey just seeing what people would say as their favorite character from MH! But here is one condition, it can't be an OC! Sorry! I just want to know who people like off the Monster High website. It would make more sense, and its a tad bit easier. Thanks! I hope I see a lot of different results! :) :) :) 

P.S.--- Also tell me why you like that character as well! Thanks! :P

Views: 375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Abbey Bominable- The Yeti has always been my fav monster, and Abbey is alot like me she is my fav and most likely always will be!
LAGOONA ALL THE WAY!
OMIGOD SAME HERE!

Lauren said:

Fave Boy: Deuce <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Fave Girl: Lagoona. She's really nice and awesome. :)

clawdeen or clawd cant decide
Ghoulia & Holt Hyde.
Ghoulia hands down. She was my favorite when I first saw the 30 minute special and I hope she becomes my first MH doll if not Spectra will. I really like her too she seems like a really fun character. I can see many a photostory being written where she causes some sort of trouble.

Spectra Vondergeist

Why is because she is

1. AWESOME

2. I'm the most like her ^.^

3. She has an awesome personality & style

4. Did I mention she's awesome?

Frankie. Ive always been a fan of Frankenstein and when they made the daughter of him, i just knew i had to get her. <33 My second favorite is a tie between Cleo and Clawdeen. <3

And if were talking about guys . . Deuce! i mean, Jackson is okay to me. I think his normal outfit is much better. I never was a big fan of Holt. I dunno, i just dont like him. Deuce on the other hand, I like the Mudusa (spelt wrong..) idea. :3 I also like his personality

my favorite is howleen wolf , i like her becuse i can relate to her becuse we are both freshmen in high school.

The wolf family,,, Toralei, Cleo and Operetta.

Toralei is my favorite. I had to sell off my collection a while back and recently when I started rebuilding I was stunned to find out how much it would cost to replace her. I had four of her at one time : (

My favorite wood have to be lagoona because she is soo pretty and nice to everyone although Frankie is a close second! My favorite boy character is probably Clawd because.... Just cause is like him I guess. ;-D

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service