Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I would love to have a Clawdeen or Lagoona doll

Views: 594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel it will be one of the original 6 girls, Either Clawdeen, Draculaura, Lagoona, or Cleo. I'd love a Draculaura or Cleo one personally!

Lagoona, please. She's so underrated doll wise. A nice Siren/mermaid version would be nice. A Pharoah Cleo based off of Cleopatra would be good too.

I'd also like to see a mermaid Lagoona.

i know how it feels im from Australia.I
weird wolf said

i dont really mind what it is as long as its not a brand new character as i think thts a tad unfair on us overseas fans , im in uk and finally yesterday got a comic con ghoulia.

so as long as its not scarah, sloe moe or another new one and it best not be ghoulia on scooter or ima screw lol!

ps if anyone fancies beong my comic con us spnsor id pay in advance with a little extra to buy yourself something nice

awwooo x

No way it is going to be a two-pack. The SDCC exclusive will be one doll, not two :P

weird wolf said:

after watching skull shores maybe it will be a clawdeen / cleo skull shores 2 pack?? they dont very often seem to give a new outfit in animtion and then not produce it!

I hope this is not in violation of ToS here, but I see to many of you panic about prices or being able to get these from SDCC

I just wanted to let some of you know, that I go to SDCC every year. (6th year for me this year)

You do not need to pay 4x the prices on ebay.

Forum ADMIN, let me know if this is appropriate for your forums, if not, I will sit back down.

Thank you.

NascarFan, member of takefiveaday.com, a Disney "Cars" Collector website

Ciara bounced me from chat, so I am pulling my membership here. No more Monster High doll requests.

You can deal with ebay and or other sellers

Yes!!! Lala is my favorite because of her Gothi-Loli style!!! I have all released so far....I made a deal with a lovely member that if its Lala to get her for me :3

FrejaSashe said:

I'd like for it to be Draculura but in vampire attire. Hard for me to explain, but kinda like old-school/traditional/Victorian vampire clothing?

Shoot, even by some chance if it ended up being a "Gothic/Sweet Lolita Draculaura", I'd be happy. <3

I hope it's Andy!

Who's Andy?

SugaryDream said:

I hope it's Andy!

Hes from the skull shores special

P-girl said:

Who's Andy?

SugaryDream said:

I hope it's Andy!

Oh, right right. Night Elf Guy.

SugaryDream said:

Hes from the skull shores special