Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I would love to have a Clawdeen or Lagoona doll

Views: 594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SO not interested in another Clawdeen!  She's out in almost every line - so much more so than the other characters (aside from Frankie who is, essentially, the central character).  I already have 4 (W1, W2, DT, GB), she also out as 1600, DotD and with Howleen, and they're releasing her again with the Coffin Bean and in a second wave of DT.  Holt, Clawd, Jackson, Spectra, and Abbey don't get near as much love - though I wouldn't mind an SDCC Lagoona

I DONT WANT ANY SDCC DOLLS THIS YEAR BECAUSE I CAN NEVER GET THEM :(((((((((

No Clawdeen or Draculaura for the reasons already made.

I'd say Spectra, Scarah or Slow Moe (plz)

plz be the motobike ghoulia

Probably won't be ghoulia, it was ghoulia last year.

cocoloco said:

plz be the motobike ghoulia

Nah, it can't be Scarah or Slo Moe. I think that SDCC exclusives are already-existing characters, just dressed in a way to attract both MH fans and comic book ones. Y'know, nobody in a comic con would be interested in the Basic version of Scarah, with the pet and all :/

Draculad said:

No Clawdeen or Draculaura for the reasons already made.

I'd say Spectra, Scarah or Slow Moe (plz)

I'll be happy with whoever as long as it's an existing character. It would be so unfair if it was a previously unreleased character that only a select few could get their hands on, whereas if it's a previously released character then everybody has a chance of owning some version of it.

I'd like for it to be Draculura but in vampire attire. Hard for me to explain, but kinda like old-school/traditional/Victorian vampire clothing?

Shoot, even by some chance if it ended up being a "Gothic/Sweet Lolita Draculaura", I'd be happy. <3

i dont really mind what it is as long as its not a brand new character as i think thts a tad unfair on us overseas fans , im in uk and finally yesterday got a comic con ghoulia.

so as long as its not scarah, sloe moe or another new one and it best not be ghoulia on scooter or ima screw lol!

ps if anyone fancies beong my comic con us spnsor id pay in advance with a little extra to buy yourself something nice

awwooo x

I'd love to see a new Spectra doll. I don't care how they do it, but it's been too long since we've seen one.

shes in the new dot dance range , knwoing my luck it will be howleen (hate her) .

Jeremy Orlok said:

I'd love to see a new Spectra doll. I don't care how they do it, but it's been too long since we've seen one.

after watching skull shores maybe it will be a clawdeen / cleo skull shores 2 pack?? they dont very often seem to give a new outfit in animtion and then not produce it!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service