Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

There's a lot of threads out there on what dolls do you have and what characters should be made into dolls but here's what I want to know:

Out of all the dolls that are out right now, what ones do you want?(No, not Howleen, M&P, Venus McFlytrap or Slow-moe.)

I want Gloom Beach Clawdeen(Can't find her anywhere and i love her rainbowness)

Toralei

CAM Werewolf&Dragon

Nefera

Skull Shores Draculaura 

Skull Shores Lagoona

Schools Out Cleo 

and Basic Abbey.

So what ones do you want? Basic Clawdeen to compleate your collection or Nefera so you can take pictures of her and brag about how you got her for only 20$(LOL)? Or do you want Gil so him and Lagoona can be 'reunited'?

Reply!
~ATRU 

Views: 634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SO Lagoona -_- can't believe I turned her down once and now she's the only one I want. 

Also, DOTD Lagoona but it's just some accessories I want from that outfit.

SO Lagoona- Shes pretty but I just dont want her although I saw her twice.

I really want spectra, new dead tired clawdeen, and rochelle. I really REALLY hope they re release spectra...

We're looking for CUpid (who isn't!), werecat twins, Gil, Holt and Dotd Lagoona. We have ROchelle and Jackson and preordered Venus and Robecca, so no worries there.

I started collecting last November, so I missed buying a lot of them in stores. I'd love to have basic Lagoona and Ghoulia, DOTD Ghoulia and I'm still looking for SS Lagoona (only see Ghoulia and Frankie) and DT Frankie (haven't seen any DT dolls since Christmas though).

Great thread. I'm looking for:

1. SS Lagoona (to finish my SS collection)

2. Rochelle

I don't want to order anything online right now. Though I did break down and purchase 2 SS Frankie's from Kmart.com. They were 4.13 each. I haven't seen them in any stores except TRU. TRU is selling them for 16.99 a piece, which is ridiculous. 

If I ever see the original Wave 1 Lagoona, or Clawdeen in stores I'm purchasing them. I'm kicking myself for not getting them originally. Also, if I ever see the werecat twins in TRU, I may think about purchasing them. They're on my "I would like to see in real life before I make a decision" list. :)

Check your local Kmart if you're in the States. My local one had quite a few DT dolls in stock. I almost picked up DT Frankie, and Ghoulia, but decided against it. They weren't on the list of dolls I wanted.

Pearly said:

I started collecting last November, so I missed buying a lot of them in stores. I'd love to have basic Lagoona and Ghoulia, DOTD Ghoulia and I'm still looking for SS Lagoona (only see Ghoulia and Frankie) and DT Frankie (haven't seen any DT dolls since Christmas though).

I really hope they re-release Spectra too. She's the doll I want the most.

Julia Mew said:

I really want spectra, new dead tired clawdeen, and rochelle. I really REALLY hope they re release spectra...

I want basic Ghoulia, and Venus McFlytrap when she comes out. I cant wait for her!

WAVE 1 CLAWDEEN!
Howleen and Jackson basic.
I learned from some store employees that there is a relentless scalper that's been cleaning house in my town. She has 10 jacksons listed in her ebay last time I checked.

*Cupid 

*Rochelle

*CAM Skeleton

*DOTD Draculaura

Spectra
SO Clawdeen
SS Abbey
Jackson
Holt
Deuce
Rochelle
SS Frankie