Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hay all, what doll do you really want you cant have yet or cant find, monster high only.
You can list five, mine are below

Holt Hyde: everytime he is cheap he is gone before i buy him and if he has been out in the uk in swim i missed him if not he will probs be out of stock. i want the original look one most!

Bloodgood: Cause she is awesome, i lovr the look and character she is fab.

Cleo gloom beach: she is an awesome cleo i love her swimsuit

Draculaura first wave style: i love the outfit and draculaura is awesome.

Duece: Cause he is awesome and he is the boy doll i like most apart from Holt.

Views: 600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dawn of the Dance Lagoona,,, its my Eleanore.
Basic Ghoulia is the one doll I just have to have but will not get NIB ever! With a average of a $200 price tag it looks like a rebuild will be required.

Lets see here. From the originals, with pets, I'd like Spectra, Operetta, Toralei, Rochelle, and any of the boys.

I need to get Headmistress Bloodgood, because, well, she has a horse! And a purple coat!

I'd like the Operetta that comes with the Diener. And I'd like the Haunt the Casbah with Spectra.

Oh, and the Ghouls Night Out Spectra and the 4 pack, particularly Venus and Ghoulia in that set.

Most of all though, I want the Abbey ragdoll! Why can't they re-release those?! ='(

1. Ghoulia! :( Original, complete, ghoulia. One day...
  2. I'd also like the SDCC one for multiple reasons. One day I hope I can get to SDCC or NYCC, usually I only go to local 'cons.
  3. Lagoona, oh how I'd love her complete. I got one pretty cheap from eBay but to complete her outfit and pet will cost me.
  4. Jackson. Not because I think he's a very cute doll. Because I totally don't. But because he is so danged elusive. I'm glad there's going to be a 2-pack with him soon.

1. Holt Hyde. Either basic or swimsuit, but preferably swimsuit because as expensive as it is on amazon.ca ($89), at least it isn't as hideously expensive as the basic (FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS)

2. Heath Burns.

3. Gil Webber.

I want:

DotD Frankie
Jane Boolittle
Basic Torilei
Basic Robecca Steam
Viperine

Can't wait for the new ones! I probably won't be able to afford the older ones. :(

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service