Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello,

Well, I stopped off at T.J. Maxx to get some more of the candy that I'd gotten there before (The Bloody Bones....LOL!), but the tubes of Bloody Bones were all gone (Ye other pirates of olde must've pilfered 'em from ye olde deck before I could re-board the ship! Yarrr! LOL! It's a good thing that I still have the Bloody Bones that I already bought for Halloween!), so I decided to check out the toy isle, fully prepared to be....disappointed, but....

...Major Monster High spooktacular goodness!  :)

I saw about 5 YELLOW-streak Voltageous Frankie dolls ($14.00 each, and, oooh, how I wish that I'd had the money for the one that I put to the back! <Sigh>), about 3 or 4 Science Class Frankie sets (I have that Frankie....and her stuff), a few Ghoul-to-Bat Draculaura dolls, about 2 ShriekWrecked Daynas (I have this doll, too), 1 ShriekWrecked Lagoona (She looked pretty bad, though), some Basic Draculauras, and such.

I was totally surprised by the spooky cool selection!  :O

Then, I went over to Big Kmart, with enough money for a treat / snack, but I still decided to check out the doll isles, anyway.

I saw the deluxe Dance the Fright Away Frankies and Draculauras (I have both of those, but I was an idiot to buy Frankie so soon, missing out on ShriekWrecked Lagoona when Kmart gave their Clearance merch to another Kmart store!), some deluxe Electrified ghouls (Clawdeen; I got her at Wal*Mart), 1 Re-boot Back to School Frankie, 1 Re-boot Back to School Clawdeen, 2 Back to School Lagoonas, and 1 Back to School Cleo. I want those BtS ghouls, because they're....fully articulated

I also saw the new sibling 2-packs (2 of Lagoona and Kelpie, and 1 of Clawdeen and her sibs), and 1 each of Garden Ghouls Cleo, Toralei, and Twyla.

There were also 2 ShriekWrecked Clawdeens and one ShriekWrecked Catrine.

Someone had bought that awkweird-looking Party Ghouls Rochelle (Oh, well! LOL! I'm only slightly disappointed....because she could've looked way better!), and there was 1 Party Ghouls Venus....and there were 2 Party Ghouls Abbey dolls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking about being more selective these days, though. Everyone in the house sneezes all of the time, there's dust everywhere, and I'm being heckled about my doll collection, which fills my entire room, but which I refuse to get rid of!

Sooo....I am going to get rid of papers....LOL!....instead of dolls, but I am gonna start being way, way more selective, 'cause I go on a major doll shopping spree whenever I'm feeling depressed, and I've been feeling depressed for about 4.5 years now.

If need be, I can wait on the Voltageous Hair Frankie....and get her online, and, if I'm going to be getting MH dolls, I should be getting the fully-articulated ones, anyway! I really only want Voltageous Frankie for her head! LOL! I'm gonna need an articulated body for her, though. If anyone sees any good YELLOW-streak Voltageous Frankie heads for sale online, please give me a head's up, 7-Up, okay?  ;) JK, but, really! I only want the head and the hair pieces....and the brush.

I was a bad wolfie for getting that Electrified Clawdeen at Wal*Mart recently....just because she was a steal at $5.00!  ;)  That just felt good, though, ya' know?  :)

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, you got lucky. My Tj-max has NOTHING Monster High. And it sucks because I have this $20 gift card just sitting around >:( ( but their candy is so good! )

Hello, Rey,

Yeah, but I haven't been able to buy the Frankie doll yet, anyway, and, just like it is with you, there are times when I walk into T.J. Maxx, and there's, like, nothing in the toy isle that resembles a Mattel doll of any kind.  :( 

T.J. Maxx is clearly a "Mixed Bag / Luck of the Draw" kind of store.  LOL!

Goodbye,

"Sooo....I am going to get rid of papers....LOL!....instead of dolls, but I am gonna start being way, way more selective, 'cause I go on a major doll shopping spree whenever I'm feeling depressed, and I've been feeling depressed for about 4.5 years now."

So evidently we're soul sisters or something. Just thought you should know. That line really gets me.

Hello, i^D,

Cool!  :) 

I hope that you're feeling more satisfied with your life these days, though.  <Virtual hugs>

Goodbye,

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service