Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

If you found Gigi's bottle and were granted 13 wishes, what things would you like to see in Monster High?  Be as unrealistic as you want, they're wishes!

For me and my ghouls it would be:

1- All stores selling MH (including online) would have purchasing limit (somewhere btw 2-4 per item)

2- Re-release SS Gil and/or Basic Gil (yes we know DC Gil is coming, but..)

3- Invisibilly

4- MH pets sold separately or grouped together in packaged sets

5- Bring back the better quality colored stands w/ all dolls

6- VALENTINE!!!!

7- Beds for Cleo and Ghoulia

8- More wave 1/basic dolls re-released (Ghoulia and Toralei in particular)

9- Manny

10- Slow-Moe

11- CAM torsos- bring back the old set and bring out ones for the latest CAMs, and sell at all stores

12- Different body types

13- And last but not least... little kid sized versions of the dolls, could be little siblings or cousins, etc (think Kelly or Chelsea size, or maybe Stacie size) would be soooo cute! ♥

Views: 979

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. No more exclusives!!! Since you know, I live in Sweden, there are no wallmarts or targets here so we don't get these dolls ): How can mattel seriously let new characters like Catrine be exclusives...  (I can't see why, wouldn't they make more money just selling them everywhere? o.O)

2. Re-release of the rest of the wave one dolls (lagoona, cleo+deuce, ghoulia, holt... and Toralei ofc..)

3. Invisibilly or Andy 

4. I'd really like a Cleo pack with two Anubis-guards :D 

5. Mr. Where

6. More lines like Scarily ever after and Power ghouls, not so fond of all the "budget" dolls.

7. Classic outfits-line, like Cleo in egyptian wear, Frankie in labcoat in real Frankenstein spirit (preferably black/white), draculaura in victorian clothes, Ghoulia in tattered, typical zombie clothes etc etc.. 

8. Some multipacks with the werewolfs that never got dolls (romulus for example)/ same but the vampires (Gory Fangtell, Bram Devein etc)

9. Oddball characters like the Opera-singer, Bartleby Farnum, that little devil boy, some of those tiki things etc (cuz they'd be really awesome/funny unique dolls)

10. Extension on the Scarily ever after line - they could have done so many more, including villains, just picture Abbey as the snow queen ...

11. Demon+Angel (2-pack perhaps, both winged)

12. Unicorn

13. Power ghouls Lagoona and Ghoulia

1. Less PINK!!!!!!!!!!

2. Less Frankie and Draculaura in every damn line.

3. Fashion packs/new dolls for the werekitties

4. party doll 3 pack of the werekitties

5. Nefera/Cleo 2 pack

6. More boys! 1 boy in every line

7. more variation in clothing/makeup palette for every character

8. Operetta + Holt 2 pack

9. Claire basic + integrated the GR normie storyline into the webisode arc

10. boy fashion packs

11. Ghoulia having more of a geek chic thing instead of her "bloody grandma" thing

12. More horror elements in the series

13. colored stands with every doll

Not sure what size you're looking for but TRU sells some adult-sized ones, with a large skullette in front.  Also, Michael's sells all diff. sizes and color Ts, and there's special iron-on printable transfer paper that you can put in your home printer.  Just download whatever you image you want, print it on the special paper, iron, and you have your own custom shirt! ☺  There are also a TON of MH iron-ons for sale on ebay if you don't want to go through the trouble of making your own iron-on.  Hope this helps!

timmel10 said:

Oh, my 16th wish is for some adult human size Monster High tees.

Hmm. Nice idea for a discussion! c:

1. MORE TORALEI. I don't care what line it is, I just want more of my favorite werekitty. ;-;
  2. An Invisibilly doll. He's too cute NOT to have. xD
  3. I'd love a basic Wydowna.
  4. I'd totally like to see more Nefera.
  5. A CGI special that isn't super freaking girly.
  6. LESS ABBEY's AND FRANKIE's. Seriously, they're taking over Monster High. ;~;
  7. I want more male doll in general. I'd love to see a Romulus, Bram, Andy, and others. c:
  8. A Claire doll. She was just too awesome in Ghouls Rule.
  9. Moving ankles on the female dolls, and different sized heels.
  10. A quality Lagoona. Lately she's only been featured in budget lines. I also want Mattel to bring her back as a main character. She's in the theme song....
  11. LESS PINK.
  12. Colored Stands
  13. I'd like Mattel to release background characters in small boxes - like in Gloom Beach. They'd be like $11.00 and they'd come with a stand.

~Rayne

Oh fun question! In no particular order:

1. NO SCALPERS EVER.

2. Invisibilly doll- He may end up being my favorite guy if they ever make him!

3. More dolls in the Power Ghouls line. I hope Cat-Astrophe and Voltrageous won't be the last dolls. I think Clawd would make a fun Superman/"Superwolf" doll!

4. SDCC exclusives made more available. None of this buying by the case crap that I heard about. (I hope it's not true.)

5. CAM sets include all parts to the body in all sets-not just the bigger two packs.

6. More C.A. Cupid dolls, like Scaris or beach side versions, ect.

7. A movie focused on Spectra and Abbey. Maybe Spectra meeting Invisibilly and showing him around Monster High while Abbey and the ghouls visit Abbey's home. Maybe Abbey runs into an old guy friend back home and Heath mistakes them for liking each other, so he pulls his usual Heath logic to impress Abbey?

8. Garrett doll in the Scaris line.

9. Andy doll in the Skull Shores line.

10. A Draculaura and Clawd Wolf wedding 2 pack.

11. A full blown Monster High T.V. show, made available on stations with or without cable.

12. More dolls in the Scarily Ever After line- I want that Fairy Godmother Abbey, Evil Queen Cleo, and Prince Holt that were pictured in the little booklets that came with the first three. And maybe a Heath in a grandmother's night gown just for laughs.

13. A Valentine, Draculaura, and Clawd three pack that features Clawd and Valentine fighting over Draculaura who is dressed in her "Why do ghouls fall in love" flashback dress. Clawd would be wearing his MH Jacket. Here's the dress I mean: http://images.wikia.com/monsterhigh/images/5/5b/Why_Do_Ghouls_Fall_...

It's not too good a picture but at least you get an idea of which one I mean.

Hmm, lets see.....

1) More development for the boy characters, Deuce learning to be proud of his interest in cooking, Jackson/Holt patching up things with each other ect. and more personality for them. A lot of the time they seem like their only purpose is to give the ghouls boyfriends and frequently they dont come off as characters in their own right with feelings, ambitions, pet peeves, and quirks like the girls.

2) Power Ghouls Ghoulia

3) Colored stands for the dolls (I dont think the cost to do this would be very high)

4) The use of the 2D art style for movies rather than CGI

5) CAM add-on packs with all of the needed parts

6) More boy dolls like Invisibilly and Slow Moe

7) A family line with the siblings of MH, the wolf kids, Cleo and Nefera, Skelita and her little brother

8) More monsters of varying heights w/Nefera and Howleen body molds

9) MH clothing line for adults w/similar styles to what the dolls wear (would totally wear some of the stuff the ghouls do lol)

10) More waves with diaries like Schools Out

11) A line with older fashions from the 20's and earlier (could be going through Draculara's old clothes or something)

12) Dolls for Cleo, Frankie, Clawdeen in the DDG episode

13) Toralei becoming a deeper character again rather than the flat kitty who is bad just cause that she is now

So much YESSSS. I would love Mattel to depen Toralei, as she is my favorite charcter.

The 2D art style movies would've been my 14th wish. 

Abbinormal said:

4) The use of the 2D art style for movies rather than CGI

13) Toralei becoming a deeper character again rather than the flat kitty who is bad just cause that she is now

I totally agree with the FP, so poorly made it is ridicoulous ;(.

Her Monster Highness said:

In no particular order:

1. No more CGI - the animation does not seem unique to the characters as does the traditional animation. I get it, but this is a wish list, right?

2. Fewer store exclusives. (ducking for cover) I want all of the diversity in the lines and I know that each store only has a certain amount of shelf space but it would cut down on the hoarding and taunting.

3. Family gift sets: De Niles, Gorgons, a Wolf pack, Calaveras' etc

5. Lagoona/Gil 2 pack - Please? Just do it.

6. Continuation of Scarily Ever After (Non-exclusive, not going to happen; ever. I know. ;) )

7. Frankie/Robecca 2 pack - something with rolls reversed, Steam Punk Frankie and Hip Robecca trying on eachother's styles.

8. Speaking of which - A true victorian Draculaura. When the steam-punk fanart of the Draculaura was done, it made such a strong impression that I would love to see something similar but even more amped up, perhaps with accessories?

9. All body parts included with all CAMs

10. Basic/Signature Gil

11. Invisi-Billy

12. More teachers

13. Quality fashion packs. It is disappointing when Mattel starts off strong with gorgeous outfits and accessories then cuts back on it or restructures the packs to include the dolls which defeats the purpose of the fp. I love love love the I ♥ Fashion Frankie and Abbey and the I ♥ Shoes Cleo and Draculaura look stellar but... you see what I mean?

Do I only get 13?

In no particular order:

1. Rereleases of the basics (I think lagoona is on its way but cleo and deuce and Ghoulia to)

2. Thicker rooted hair and not over geled in weird curls.

3. Beds for Ghoulia and Cleo

5. A fun new high quality line with a lot of different materials and new looks for the dolls

6. Continuation of Scarily Ever After (Non-exclusive, not going to happen; ever. I know. ;) ) (took it from above :))

7. Draculauras evil older sister in Nefra hight, or Brother.

8. Skip all the retro hair on Ghoulia and make her a babe haha

9. In demand dolls in golden first edition boxes

10. Mattel will have proper releases dates for all lines in ALL countries like MAC cosmetics, how hard can it be, and better customer service for people outside US.

11. More family members ^^

12. Duo packs that are non exclusives so Scandinavia can get it.

13. Quality fashion packs. It is disappointing when Mattel starts off strong with gorgeous outfits and accessories then cuts back on it or restructures the packs to include the dolls which defeats the purpose of the fp. I love love love the I ♥ Fashion Frankie and Abbey and the I ♥ Shoes Cleo and Draculaura look stellar but... you see what I mean? (taken from above) More details once again!

Do I only get 13? (also taken from above.. sry :*)

Gigi granted me one more LOL 

A new DOTD line with the new characters with amazing clothes and hair :D

I think my wishes are modest :D

1. When we have no new releases in certain months send out old dolls and old exclusives so I can replace my broken dotd draculaura
2. No more reused accessories I mean come on!
3. Better customer service. My basic howleen And purrsephone broke an I got 2 14 dollar vouchers.
4. Not as many exclusives.
All I can think of

Good topic!

1. Deluxe FP for Cleo

2. "Fairy Godmother Abbey" from Frankie's SEA booklet released as a doll

3. And while on the subject, another Scarily Ever After line

4. A major scale-back of store exclusives

5. A full graphic novelization of Polterghoul's origin story

6. A heavier focus on the more Basic-style lines, ie School's Out and Picture Day. Pretty much I'd like to see as many characters as possible -- every character really -- get a new basic version each year.

7. More Nefera!

8. More dolls with "chic" outfits, a la I Love Shoes Draculaura and Jinafire

9. Higher QC standards, especially in regards to hair

10. An occasional line, maybe one a year, that is designed for and marketed to adults exclusively. It doesn't have to be a huge line, just two or three dolls would do. It doesn't take a genius to see that MH has a huge adult fanbase. How about showing them some love?

11. "Generic" fashion packs

12. Go back to the multi-episode storylines and longer running times of the season 2 webisodes. 

13. I've saved the most important one for last: DITCH THE CGI! It's one of the worst things to happen in the history of ever. It sucks all the personality out of the characters and turns them into carbon copies of each other. The only thing that differentiates them is the color of their skin. (Lagoona is blue, Frankie is green, etc.) 

I got a picture mailed to me of a rerelease Lagoona so I think she will come at least, maybe with ghoulia and spectra? Since it was 3 in the first re release basics.

Gaea said:

1. No more exclusives!!! Since you know, I live in Sweden, there are no wallmarts or targets here so we don't get these dolls ): How can mattel seriously let new characters like Catrine be exclusives...  (I can't see why, wouldn't they make more money just selling them everywhere? o.O)

2. Re-release of the rest of the wave one dolls (lagoona, cleo+deuce, ghoulia, holt... and Toralei ofc..)

3. Invisibilly or Andy 

4. I'd really like a Cleo pack with two Anubis-guards :D 

5. Mr. Where

6. More lines like Scarily ever after and Power ghouls, not so fond of all the "budget" dolls.

7. Classic outfits-line, like Cleo in egyptian wear, Frankie in labcoat in real Frankenstein spirit (preferably black/white), draculaura in victorian clothes, Ghoulia in tattered, typical zombie clothes etc etc.. 

8. Some multipacks with the werewolfs that never got dolls (romulus for example)/ same but the vampires (Gory Fangtell, Bram Devein etc)

9. Oddball characters like the Opera-singer, Bartleby Farnum, that little devil boy, some of those tiki things etc (cuz they'd be really awesome/funny unique dolls)

10. Extension on the Scarily ever after line - they could have done so many more, including villains, just picture Abbey as the snow queen ...

11. Demon+Angel (2-pack perhaps, both winged)

12. Unicorn

13. Power ghouls Lagoona and Ghoulia

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service