Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

If you found Gigi's bottle and were granted 13 wishes, what things would you like to see in Monster High?  Be as unrealistic as you want, they're wishes!

For me and my ghouls it would be:

1- All stores selling MH (including online) would have purchasing limit (somewhere btw 2-4 per item)

2- Re-release SS Gil and/or Basic Gil (yes we know DC Gil is coming, but..)

3- Invisibilly

4- MH pets sold separately or grouped together in packaged sets

5- Bring back the better quality colored stands w/ all dolls

6- VALENTINE!!!!

7- Beds for Cleo and Ghoulia

8- More wave 1/basic dolls re-released (Ghoulia and Toralei in particular)

9- Manny

10- Slow-Moe

11- CAM torsos- bring back the old set and bring out ones for the latest CAMs, and sell at all stores

12- Different body types

13- And last but not least... little kid sized versions of the dolls, could be little siblings or cousins, etc (think Kelly or Chelsea size, or maybe Stacie size) would be soooo cute! ♥

Views: 977

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to see all of your wishes happen. Especially the stands and Create-A-Monster torsos. Here are mine:

1. Male versions of all the monsters that don't have one already. (Zombie, robot, mummy, etc...)
2. A wolf pack set with Clawdeen, Clawd, Howleen, and two new wolves, each with a unique appearance.
3. More fashion packs for the boys.
4. Unicorn.
5. Greek gods and goddesses.
6. Alien.
7. Karaoke club play set.
8. A female/female couple two-pack. (Like the Draculaura/Clawd set, but with two girls. You said it could be as unrealistic as we wanted, right?)
9. The same as above, but with a male/male couple.
10. Romulus.
11. Another version of Cupid. Preferably in a party dress.
12. A line of dolls in historical clothing including Spectra, Robecca, Rochelle, and two packs of Draculaura and Valentine, and Cleo and Nefera.
13. Demon.

This cracked me up, does she mean the British "bloody" or bloody as in how Ghoulia often has blood-spotted clothes?  Either way it's funny ☺, and even funnier if it's your younger daughter that said this lol.

Triumvirate said:

11. A new geek chic style signature Ghoulia like School's Out or Picture Day that doesn't look like a "bloody grandma" (direct quote from my daughter the Ghoulia fan about what many of Ghoulia's designs look like)

Yes, absolutely, as unrealistic as you want!  Would love to see a unicorn too, that CAM "Mystic" or whatever it's called.. doesn't quite make it for us, need something 80% cooler.  And Romulus would be awesome too, but hopefully he wouldn't look 38 like he does in the webisodes.  But if I may add to that... where the heck is Remus?!?  Romulus being a wolf is obviously the mythological story reference, if they're going to introduce this character, bring in his twin brother too please, so might we wish for a 2 pk of them? ☺

Jojobean said:

I would love to see all of your wishes happen. Especially the stands and Create-A-Monster torsos. Here are mine:

1. Male versions of all the monsters that don't have one already. (Zombie, robot, mummy, etc...)
2. A wolf pack set with Clawdeen, Clawd, Howleen, and two new wolves, each with a unique appearance.
3. More fashion packs for the boys.
4. Unicorn.
5. Greek gods and goddesses.
6. Alien.
7. Karaoke club play set.
8. A female/female couple two-pack. (Like the Draculaura/Clawd set, but with two girls. You said it could be as unrealistic as we wanted, right?)
9. The same as above, but with a male/male couple.
10. Romulus.
11. Another version of Cupid. Preferably in a party dress.
12. A line of dolls in historical clothing including Spectra, Robecca, Rochelle, and two packs of Draculaura and Valentine, and Cleo and Nefera.
13. Demon.

Interesting question!

First wish would be to NEVER have a brand-new character as the SDCC Exclusive. EVER.

2. Basic Invisibilly doll.

3. Johny Spirit doll. (I know we've only seen him once, but he was way too awesome)

4. Basic Wydowna doll.

5. Re-release of Gil, Clawd and Holt for everyone that missed out on them.

6. Deuce and Clawd becoming more than Laura's and Cleo's puppies in the specials.

7. A line when the girls and boys are properly monstered-up, not like Ghouls Rule (I hated Ghouls Rule)

8. Generally MORE BOYS. Romulus, Slo Moe, Manny are all welcome. Enough with the girls. We got girls made because of specials (Cupid, Jinafire, Skelita, Catrine) but no boys (Andy, Valentine, Bram, etc.) WHY???

9. More Lagoonas and Cleos, less Abbeys and Frankies.

10. Less lines like Dance Class, more lines like Scary Tales.

Errr, I can't think of anything else right now... I'll keep the remaining 3 wishes for later! ;)

1. Collector line dolls for purchase on a website similar to Matty Collector

2. Wydowna Spider / Daughter of Arachne

3. Re-releases of Basic Ghoulia and Toralei (but drop the pets for an additional outfit)

4. More boys (Johnny Spirit and Invisi Billy) and introduce a larger male body mold (Slow Moe Deadovitch and Rider)

5. Another boy CAM 2-pack

6. Daughter of a Demon/Devil

7. A really dark and gory line inspired by horror elements with blood, guts, and mottled skin

8. Comic book series for reading

9. Action figure line

10. Moar Chad and Clair in specials/webisodes

11. Stop the recent trend of putting the boys in t-shirt/tank top and shorts. There are many fun styles they could be wearing (parachute pants, anyone?)

12. Articulating ankles on female mold

13. Broaden characters' color palette. I'm tired of seeing X, Y and Z in the same colors in every line.

Hmmmmmm thanks for starting the thread:

1)  Jackson & Holt two pack (two sides of the same person should be in a two pack together!)

2)  More fashion packs for all of the ghouls

3)  Abbey Bominable as a Power Ghoul would be awesome (someone mentioned above)

4)   Slo Moe

5)  Some real clothes for Deuce and Clawd

6)  Stands with every doll

7)  Ghoulia bed

8)   All of the movies/specials on DVD and more of the shorts on all the DVDs (like the Ghouls Rule had 3 shorts on it)

9)   Invisibilly

10)  Daughter of Native American Feathered Serpent

11)  Daughter of Japanese Kitune (Many Tails Fox Monster that can transform to a human woman)

12)   Rerelease at least 2 or 3 of the basics with pet every year, can be in different boxes and of course different edition dates so that the "original" originals keep their value

13)  "Real" comic books/graphic novels with the Power Ghouls

can i have 10 of my wishes for a wydowna/arachne doll and then the final one for a basic gil! that is all mh gods!

Jackson/Holt 2 pk, what a great and sensible idea!

Yes, more DVDs please!  I know the trend is going digital now, but it's so much easier and enjoyable for us to just pop in a DVD and watch on the car player, on the big screen, etc.  With the webisodes, they should totally put each season on dvd, and have the option to watch w/ the opening theme song edited out.  With the GR movie, we got the Walmart exclusive edition as it came with a bonus dvd w/ like 15 or so webisodes.

timmel10 said:

1)  Jackson & Holt two pack (two sides of the same person should be in a two pack together!)

8)   All of the movies/specials on DVD and more of the shorts on all the DVDs (like the Ghouls Rule had 3 shorts on it)

Jojobean mentioned above about wanting historical versions, specifically a Drac and Valentine 2 pk, how awesome would that be done in that time period?!  We would be ALL OVER that one, and her other suggestions of historical Cleo/Nef, etc.

You know, you could have used one of your wishes to wish for more wishes.. but I'll grant you another 13 if you'd like ;)

Her Monster Highness said:

8. Speaking of which - A true victorian Draculaura. When the steam-punk fanart of the Draculaura was done, it made such a strong impression that I would love to see something similar but even more amped up, perhaps with accessories?

Do I only get 13?

I want Ghoulia bed, I already said, but I need a couple more wishes.  Rochelle Roller Maze doll and Operetta bed & Dead Tired doll.

Your wish is my command... lol, would love those too.  And DT Howleen, Rochelle, Venus

timmel10 said:

I want Ghoulia bed, I already said, but I need a couple more wishes.  Rochelle Roller Maze doll and Operetta bed & Dead Tired doll.

Oh, my 16th wish is for some adult human size Monster High tees.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service