Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

What Monster High things are you getting for this christmas?Please come are share it here!None of my friends the people in my new school dont know what MH is and I really what talk about what I'm getting for christmas.So,tell me,whats gunna be under the tree this year?Or what are you getting your little ghoul?Also,I know some things a hard to find so if you already have all your stuff bought tell us where to find it.(PS Only 15 days left!!EEEK!!)

I'm getting ... :

Class room Frankie and Lagoona - Smyths (btw I'm from Ireland..so my shops are different..)

Dawn of the Dance Lagoona and Ghoulia - Argos

Sweet 1600 Draculaura,Clawd and Frankie - Smyths

And 1 Kid Kraft doll house so my dolls wont be homeless :) http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TdLzA0p+L._SL250_.jpg my other dolls house is full up XD

So whart are you getting?

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For Christmas I have received:
- All skull shores
- Torelei
- GB 5-pack (Unopened)
 - Sweet 1600 Lala (Unopened)
The unopened ones im gonna save to open on christmas day.

My xmas wishlist for my friends
- Sweet 1600 Frankie, Clawdeen, and Clawd
- Create a monster packs (all except werewolf/dragon)
- Cupida
- Howleen

And i thiink thats it. because i plan on buying the rest when they release 

I don't know what I'm getting because it's a surprise! ;)

I am getting my oldest daughter basics of Clawdeen, & Lagoona, Draculaura/Clawd set, Spectra and Toralei.  If I am lucky, I may get her Gil, but I am not spending more than $20 for him.  

My other daughter will get the plushies of clawdeen, lagoona, ghoulia, deuce, spectra and abbey.  

On My Wishlist Is:

1.Orange Puffle (Club Penguin)

2.White Puffle (Club Penguin) (Bought)

3.Brown Puffle (Club Penguin) (Bought)

4.Moshling Zoo DS Game (Moshi Monsters) (Bought)

5. Skylanders Startaer Pack (Wii)

6. Skylanders Figure Pack (Dark Lite Crypt)

7. Moshi Light - Diavlo (Moshi Monsters)

8. (Something £20 I Dont Know! :D)

I believe that I'm getting something MH, although I'm not sure. But I know that I'm getting something MH.
I want all create a monster and all skull shores is that too much :o

Clawsome guys!!

I am getting SS Gil and Lagoona, and maybe Holt Hyde. Oh and I'm buying myself The Ghoul next Door Monster High book.

My wish list is: 

-Clawdeen club fashion pack.

-Create-a-Monster Werewolf/Dragon pack.

-Nintendo 3ds.

I'm really hoping for the 3ds!XD

3DSes are awesome! I own one myself.. Just don't use the 3D too much, or it wastes the battery.

SAMANTHA KNAPP said:

I am getting SS Gil and Lagoona, and maybe Holt Hyde. Oh and I'm buying myself The Ghoul next Door Monster High book.

My wish list is: 

-Nintendo 3ds.

Which is why I don't see the point in getting one. I'm perfectly find with my DS Lite. I got my friend a 3DS and a couple of games for Christmas because he really wanted one.

Maggie Hydro said:

3DSes are awesome! I own one myself.. Just don't use the 3D too much, or it wastes the battery.

SAMANTHA KNAPP said:

My wish list is: 

-Nintendo 3ds.

My family doesn't know what to get me so I just told 'em to surprise me. Lol!

☯Breanna Beetlejuice™☯ said:

You're not the only one :)

I have a feeling my parents are getting me a Super Sketch Portfolio!

Lillian Gracey said:

I don't know what I'm getting because it's a surprise! ;)

Well there is this new Kingdom Hearts game coming out, and its only for the 3ds console. And I LOVE Kingdom Hearts:D

Lillian Gracey said:

Which is why I don't see the point in getting one. I'm perfectly find with my DS Lite. I got my friend a 3DS and a couple of games for Christmas because he really wanted one.

Maggie Hydro said:

SAMANTHA KNAPP said:

My wish list is: 

-Nintendo 3ds.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service