Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

my mom found meowlody and purrsephone this morning at toysrus,we are on the east coast.she was there as the case was being opened.she's a dedicated grandma and is always on the hunt for the new monster high dolls my 3 daughters are in search of!!

Views: 15201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder from now on if none of the new dolls will come with stands?... :/ this is quite upsetting 

Sweetpotato said:

seriously mattel? i am hoping for howleen and clawdeen pack with brush and stand when they will realese in us but the warecats twins dosen't come with brush and stand too :(

Mommyslittlemonsters said:

hair is like platinum,no brushes or stands.

No stands?????? What is Mattel thinking, oh wait, I know-profit....Well I still love them :(

Just called my TRU in Socal, no luck there

So Purrsephone officially has the black hair, Meowlody has the white. Does this match the speculation that's been going around forever? I've never cared much, but I'd like to know from others.

What the frack?! Seriously no stands?! How are we supposed to display them?! Oh c'mon, Mattel! This is ridiculous! Oh and what's the speculation? Would love to hear more about it!

Back of the box, click to enlarge...

i live in fl to :D i hope i can find them D:

Michelle Meowlody said:

I just picked up the pair from TRU in Tallahassee, FL. I haven't opened the box yet, but I brought them back to work so I can stare at them all day. There are no brushes or stands. How disappointing! And the quality is not that great. There were 4 to choose from at the store, and 1 Meowlody had a crack at her knee. All boxes had imperfections, at the legs and in the face. The one I got had a small white scuffs on both dolls' legs. I think I'm going to retain my pre-order just in case!

I don't care about no brushes.  I have a million and one brushes already, but no stands is ridiculous.  I guess we'll have to watch ebay for extra stands, but with a lot of dolls coming out with no stands lately I bet the prices on stands on the secondary market are going to start getting silly.

when they said end of February they weren't kidding...

Howleen's diary most definitely has content, just like all the others. At least the U.S. version does. For sure.

Sweetpotato said:

that was i think too. It will be fine if they don't came with a brush but stand is a must have specially they are basic doll. Now they don't came with a brush and stand i am afraid the diary will look like howleen wich is no content except her bio.

Nira Bominable said:

I wonder from now on if none of the new dolls will come with stands?... :/ this is quite upsetting 

Sweetpotato said:

seriously mattel? i am hoping for howleen and clawdeen pack with brush and stand when they will realese in us but the warecats twins dosen't come with brush and stand too :(

Mommyslittlemonsters said:

hair is like platinum,no brushes or stands.

I think it's pretty lame for the sisters to have to share a diary!

Sweetpotato said:

i hope mattel won't to do this oo the up coming new dolls specially the basic one its okay if no brush but stand is a must have and a full diary not like howleen diary. I love the diary because its fun to read it.

Heather said:

I don't care about no brushes.  I have a million and one brushes already, but no stands is ridiculous.  I guess we'll have to watch ebay for extra stands, but with a lot of dolls coming out with no stands lately I bet the prices on stands on the secondary market are going to start getting silly.

do you know when they'll be in uk?!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service