Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Do u ghouls know?

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Toys R Us, I got the Create a Monster Bee girl and Three Eyed Ghoul a few hours ago, in Northern Cali. :)

K lemme check Toys R Us 

Violet Fox said:

Toys R Us, I got the Create a Monster Bee girl and Three Eyed Ghoul a few hours ago, in Northern Cali. :)

Guess what I check Toys R Us and they didnt have any......

Violet Fox said:

It depends on where in California you are. If you're near Sacramento, find a Walmart. You'll have better luck there. If you're near San Francisco, you might not have much luck, but you could still check Walmart and Toys R Us. If you're near San Diego, probably Toys R Us.

Basically, NorCal has a slightly smaller issue with scalpers (people coming to the store to buy the entire amount of a certain toy line to sell on eBay for massive profit.) than SoCal does, but the Bay Area has a decent sized scalper problem as well.

Either way, the Walmart locations by me (near Sacramento) have had the single pack Create A Monster fairly regularly but Toys R Us doesn't keep their stock very long and Target seems to never have anything anymore.

What about West Cali?

GinnaKaboom said:

It depends on where in California you are. If you're near Sacramento, find a Walmart. You'll have better luck there. If you're near San Francisco, you might not have much luck, but you could still check Walmart and Toys R Us. If you're near San Diego, probably Toys R Us.

Basically, NorCal has a slightly smaller issue with scalpers (people coming to the store to buy the entire amount of a certain toy line to sell on eBay for massive profit.) than SoCal does, but the Bay Area has a decent sized scalper problem as well.

Either way, the Walmart locations by me (near Sacramento) have had the single pack Create A Monster fairly regularly but Toys R Us doesn't keep their stock very long and Target seems to never have anything anymore.

What about West Cali?

GinnaKaboom said:

The only stores I've seen them at are Walmart and TRU. Walmart is way cheaper. I don't know that they're available from the stores' websites so you might have to hunt in store.

NorCal has a large scalper problem, especially during the holidays this year.

GinnaKaboom said:

Around the Sacramento Area I found TONS of create a monster at Target. They had a LOT of them and the sweet 1600 dolls.

I'm in Davis, CA and the Davis Target had a really nice selection today. I was so excited they had the CAM starter packs.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service