Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 4876

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i love draculaura the most

updated op

Actually, these look like they came from Toy Fair.

Ugh, I love all the pink in Draculaura's hair, I've always liked finding a doll with a bunch of their secondary colors.  There's something seriously not OK with Ari's face, but I can't put my finger on it.  The facial express looks mid sneeze, but there's something else about it.

I think the term you're looking for is "horse faced."

I'm not saying that to be mean. It's simply the term for a long faced person.

And is it just me or does Ari look surprised too?

They look good too bad the original didn't have the body features that they are now adding. :( The Ari is a little plain in the face. I like the single budget one that will be coming out later.

https://eyesworkshop.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/04-ari-hauntington2.jpg?w=645

Wow Moanica looks a whole lot better close up, I am sold on her already, she has eye brow attitude and I'm digging the purple lips plus her hair looks really different more curly and mauve and her outfit looks really nice, so excited about this set more excited about her now, so this is the monstrous rivals set everybody thought that was Catty and Toralei Fierce Rockers but this is, I guess we will find out more in the movie,  is she on a taller body or is Draculaura now finally the correct size?

Cleo isn't that bad! I think she is pretty! Clawdeen I am in love with! She is my fav! And I'm excited about Moanica!. As for Ula, I never really cared for her anyway so I'm neutral with her, although I do like her "welcome to MH" doll. 

Is it just me, or do Cleo and Clawdeen look like burn victims with their weird molded skin?  It would be different if there were color differences in the plastic, but Cleo especially looks damaged.

Anpu

Cleo looks like she had some bad burns. It would looks better if the bandages were at least tinted gold or something

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service