Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

"Welcome to Monster High", alternatively titled "Welcome to Monster High: The Origin Story", is the fourteenth TV special produced for the Monster High cartoon series . It will release in fall 2016, and coincide with the new look Monster High dolls which will be released around the same time.

Very little is known about the movie at this time, other than it will focus on the origin stories of Monster High's core characters, and will be animated into a new CGI animation style, which closely matches the new look dolls coming in Summer 2016. Two new characters will appear, Ari Hauntington and Moanica D'kay.

The synopsis on dvd.netflix.com says:

"Once upon a tomb, monsters lived in hiding, afraid they would be in danger if humans knew they existed. But Draculaura, daughter of Dracula, and her ghoulfriends dreamt of a school where everyone was welcome, and a world where monsters and humans could co-exist. Determined to make their dream come true, Draculaura and her best ghoulfriends travel the world on an epic adventure to recruit new students. But even in an amazing place like Monster High, there's drama; a villainous zombie is spreading trouble rather than friendship, and every student must live with the fear that their secret will be revealed. Be there for the beginning of the thrilling and fun monster movement. It's a scary-cool good time that will celebrate the monsters among us!"

Official Trailer 

Views: 2638

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ohh Clawdeen finally gets a bf?

Yup, Raythe. The blue guy with fangs and the white hair.

Is he a vampire? Oh I hope we get a doll of him! I'm excited!

who has seen the movie? :)

I really enjoyed it! Had funny moments and kept my attention throughout completely.

Only thing i didn't really like was Moanica... She got on my nerves. I know kids movies/shows always have the villains get redemption but by the end i was really wondering what Moanica was still so pissed off about. Maybe they'll explain that and a bit more of her backstory in another movie...

I do hope we get dolls of most of the characters at the school, as long as they are recurring characters and not like a Haunted situation. The not humanoid characters like the little ice guy(girl?) and the skeletons would be a lovely surprise.

Zombies dancing to reggaeton? 'Lil web-addicted ghouls? Wolf form Clawdeen? MOANICA in general?

New fave, tbh.

yeah when they started dancing to reggaeton i was so surprised lol 

Good evening. I just want you to know that somebody loves you, and cares about you.

Have a lovely day!

How can that pure atrocity be called a "movie"? It's a major snooze fest. And the new designs simply hurts the eyes.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service