Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Webarella (Wydowna Spider) finally up for PRE-ORDER for SDCC attendees

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/pd/ThemeID.1298800/...

Just saw this so not sure if this is already being discussed, apparently pre-orders will be taken on June 3, 2013. If anyone is attending and willing to snatch up an extra please message lol

So yeah hopefully people will come to their senses and lower their prices for Webarella for other peeps who want her.

Retail Sale Price: $25.00

Views: 4726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i also want to take in note that all the people are silent, no point in continueing this, i dispatched emails to mattel

It'd be great if no more arguments would be posted. I didn't create this discussion to influence arguments, I'm sorry for the peeps who haven't secured themselves one of the new SDCC Monster High Exclusive Webarella Dolls; which includes myself, so this is just an update of what I found on Matty's site. It'd be great if some peeps who are attending would be generous enough to post on this forum and open up slots for a chance to get Webarella for less than $100 lol

But other than that, congrats to all of the peeps who are going to attend SDCC, hope you all have fun and upload pics and keep us MH fans updated of course!

Definitely looking fwd to the packaging and goodies that Webarella might come with and the new characters and lines that may be announced! ^-^

Sadly though if the situation is handled like last year which I no doubt believe it will be with dealers being able to line up before the public it won't be any easier for people attending:(

Condemned Beauty said:

It'd be great if no more arguments would be posted. I didn't create this discussion to influence arguments, I'm sorry for the peeps who haven't secured themselves one of the new SDCC Monster High Exclusive Webarella Dolls; which includes myself, so this is just an update of what I found on Matty's site. It'd be great if some peeps who are attending would be generous enough to post on this forum and open up slots for a chance to get Webarella for less than $100 lol

All you can do is hope for the best and stay positive til then. You never know, things might change :)

Valerie Malone said:

Sadly though if the situation is handled like last year which I no doubt believe it will be with dealers being able to line up before the public it won't be any easier for people attending:(

Condemned Beauty said:

It's cool. No more dark places though lol Thankyou ^-^

Her Monster Highness said:
I appreciate the posts. I'm sorry if I took it to a dark place.

Condemned Beauty said:

But other than that, congrats to all of the peeps who are going to attend SDCC, hope you all have fun and upload pics and keep us MH fans updated of course!

Definitely looking fwd to the packaging and goodies that Webarella might come with and the new characters and lines that may be announced! ^-^

I apologize if I came across as a bit harsh to anyone.  No one should feel guilty about being able to attend SDCC, and for those who don't get to go, like I said, that's life.  Most people don't ever get to go, for whatever reason.

That being said, for those of you who are attending, take lots of pictures, and good luck with getting a Webarella!

I'm buying an external battery for my phone so hoping ill get lots of preview night pictures:)
Amen. Sometimes people forget the meaning of the term "exclusive". Have badge-will travel! Don't have badge-take $$ you would've spent on badge & buy doll! Again, I hope all attending SDCC get everything they want.

Her Monster Highness said:

I feel less secure than previously over getting a doll - how do you feel about it?

It really ticks me off that I am supposed to some how be less happy about attending SDCC because not everyone gets to go.

No one cares how long anyone waited to get badges or for how many blogs you follow or how much hair goes gray or gets yanked out or how many years they may have been waiting for the planets to align to be able to go. This attitude of "I can't have it so you shouldn't either." is sad.

Midori Fae said:

Her Monster Highness speaks the truth. SDCC products sold during the presale are to be picked up by the person who placed the order, whose name is on the badge/credit card AT COMIC-CON. NO EXCEPTIONS. If someone is ignorant of this in purchasing a subscription to product lines that they don't care about (just because you don't like He-Man, Watchmen, or whatever doesn't mean others don't or shouldn't), that's their own fault for not reading carefully, not Matty's for allegedly trying to deceive you.

And if you're not one of the lucky few who got to buy a pass to SDCC, that's just... well, that's life. Harsh, but true.

Seems there was some miscommunication from my post. I thought we were discussing no availability on the Matty website for non-con goers, that's why I said to stay positive. The other part about it being $25 is not how much it goes for on Matty's site when available to the full public. Scarah was $60 on Matty when it went live to the general populace (and $80 on BBTS with a note that a refund will be given if they can't fullfill the order). $25 is how much it'll be at the Con and again I thought we were talking about to the non-con goers so my apologies for the confusion.

And to the comments about the subscriptions, I also almost bought a subscription because it would have Early Access for non-con goers. I even called Matty to talk to a rep for clarification before the partial subscriptions were going live. She told me I could get a subscription for the Early Access but it wouldn't be necessary to buy a MH exclusive (at the time I called Webby wasn't announced) because any left overs will be on sale to the general public later. Later on I saw the Early Access was changed. I was really relieved I didn't get a subscription! I was tempted though cuz I really love He-man and Filmation stuff.

Typo. It should have said $60 on BBTS. Actually it was more like $62 or $63 I think.

For the peeps who are attending SDCC, when you wait in line and such to purchase an SDCC Exclusive, do you pay for other fees and such besides the retail price of that certain SDCC Exclusive?

No

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service