Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I hear they are starting to show up there and wondered if I should venture out and see if mine has them?? Anybody see them there?

Views: 698

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, in Ohio Dollar General is carrying the Wave 2 Dead Tired for 15.00 each.

Same here in NC, $15 each. Actually, that is the only place in my area I have found them as of yet.

IM SO GOING! they r the only MH dolls ive never seen in person

Yep. Thats where i got mine. It's also the only place i've seen them in stores.

OMG. I know where I'm going when I get my check! I love the wave 2 dead tireds.

Darn it!! I just went to my Dollar General and there were no MH dolls to be found!! :(

Dead Tired 2 is also in Kroger Marketplace in Ohio. I saw them there yesterday and a few other times in the last few months. I picked up Clawdeen for my daughter.

Confirmed sighting in Jersey.  Finally got Abbey, now Dead Tired is complete!  

Today, Dollar General had a buy $25 or more worth of stuff and you'd get $5 off the total.  So all three new DT dolls were less than $45 including tax.  Not a bad deal.

The dollar general near me does that all the time. If you go in during the week & buy something, the receipt has a coupon for $5 off $25 purchase for the following Saturday. Didn't really think of using it for the dolls though for some reason, lol. I get them when I saw them since they only had 1 set left.

Truly Outrageous said:

Today, Dollar General had a buy $25 or more worth of stuff and you'd get $5 off the total.  So all three new DT dolls were less than $45 including tax.  Not a bad deal.

Yay!! I went to a different Dollar General and they had them!! :)

I wonder why they were never in stores like WalMart and Target?? Weird!!

Confirmation for Missouri. All 3 :)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service