Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

How much is the lovely Catrina going for these days? Is she rare yet or should I expect to find one for a reasonable price at walmart or somewhere online?

I want her but don't want to pay more than I would for any other doll.

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My advice is to be patient! With the cupid doll I never was able to find her in stores but this time around with the Catrina I have found her several times. I was able to get one for myself and my Niece. Pop into your local walmarts a few times a week. I find that I have better luck if I go in the morning early to middle of the week. Hope this helps :) Good luck

I still have not seen her.......but I agree be patient.

for a couple months, THEN  maybe try harder. =)

I actually visited my local Walmart at midnight, when they stocked, for about two weeks to get mine. You may need to ask the staff when they might be expecting her.

yes two of my friends found her randomly at walmart and they were so excited. so be patient!

Found several Catrines during a Walmart trip today.  And actually, they do look like they're going for too much higher than retail on eBay either...

Yes- they're alot easier to find than what we initially thought. I just wonder if Headmistress Bloodgood will be an official release?

not going too much higher than retail, I should say

Zombiechick said:

Found several Catrines during a Walmart trip today.  And actually, they do look like they're going for too much higher than retail on eBay either...

Yeah I have also seen them now stocked at various Wal-Marts for $19.97 each.. so I guess it depends on where you live as to whether or not you can find one on the shelves.  My problem was Scaris Deuce.  Still have not seen him in any store I have been in but I've seen every other Scaris doll.  I wonder if Mattel intentionally made less of him than the girls?  Anyone know? I was hoping to find one in the stores, but I've given up getting one at retail. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service