Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello,

I noticed within the past few weeks that both Target & Walmart are clearing out a lot of toys. Brand new MH dolls in Dec are being cleared out at lower prices..50% or more in some cases. I began picking these lit MH mini's for 2.88 original price..then Target began marking down the 3 packs..then the last few weeks WalMart began clearing out the little mini's for all of .75 cents each. I had never seen the Halloween Orange coffin before in stores and my Guy was digging through a toy box in wal mart clearance aisle and voila..there was Draculaura..Been very lucky and have not bought a single repeat mini figure yet. I added my Cleo Smashem fig I found on the floor at Walmart :) 

I was also able to finally complete My Once Upon A Zombie set when Amazon had a few The Little Mermaid left..I am so sorry they gave up on these fabulous dolls. My first was "Belle" and my Guy ordered her from WalMart.

Happy Weekend Shopping & Hugss,

Maureen

Views: 1256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

April is so cute. She will make a perfect team with Lollipop!

Have a great week.

Dear Tula,

Happy Thurs :) Thank you...I love lil April :) I swear these Beanie Boos/Beanies are toooo addictive.  I have some news though..Our TRU's are beginning their closing /clearance sales on March 22,2018..(Thurs ) I just told my Guy "WE have to go back"..LOL..

Happy Thurs/week Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Happy Weekend All,

We went thrifting and looked up on a rack at Goodwill and there was the box..I pulled it down expecting it to be missing parts or the Raven Doll and...IT WAS ALL THERE !!! All of this for $8.75 !!  I was so happy. The last time I saw this set was at DD's Discounts for about 22.99..My Good luck find for the week.

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Lucky! Another lovely Raven to add to your collection.

Have a great week-end!

Dear Tula,

Thank you so much :) You know how much I love my Raven's !! I thought of you & Skeleton Girl the moment she was in my arms. I hoped that everyone shopping this weekend will find something they've been searching for.

Happy Weekend Hugs,

Maureen

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service