Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Well I just called one of my local Walmarts and they HAVE Operetta. They told me that she is not yet going out and they can't get her for me to purchase from the back room because that box can only go out when they do the toy reset!!! UGH

This EXACT same thing happened to me with Cupid (at a different Walmart), she showed up as "in stock" at my Walmart and when I called they said she was going out the next day. I went super early in the morning and she was ALREADY out of stock!! I really hope the same thing doesn't happen with Operetta.

Views: 738

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I were you, I would go in the store and ask to speak to a manager. Then I wouldn't take no for an answer. Seriously, tell him/her that hundreds of people across the country are purchasing this doll from Walmart. I would even attempt to find the box myself, granted Walmarts in California keep their stock in the garden center and it's easy to access. I don't know.....I just wouldn't give up.

I just got back from the Walmart in Taylor, and had some super helpful employees check the back and their pallets for anything in stock. Of course they had nothing, but I'm glad they actually took the time to look around for me

Except some don't lol None of the ones I've been to haven't had them back there. Then again, I went early and late so they were on the isles.

Kelly de Nile said:

If I were you, I would go in the store and ask to speak to a manager. Then I wouldn't take no for an answer. Seriously, tell him/her that hundreds of people across the country are purchasing this doll from Walmart. I would even attempt to find the box myself, granted Walmarts in California keep their stock in the garden center and it's easy to access. I don't know.....I just wouldn't give up.

NEWS FROM THE HOME OF WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok So its 3:21 a.m. Yesterday from 9:45 p.m. Until 11:55 p.m. Me and The Wife Being told there are more than 50 In our local 30 mile radius maybe more Operetta and Nefera's We searched high and low had boxes brought to us and the were infact Monster high Basic Line dolls but behind a line I.e: Last seasons shipments-So at 3:00 a.m I called..Store #0001 Home base Wal-Mart for ALL WALMARTS IN THE WORLD-They said 12 instock....meaning 2 cases with Operetta's NPC...I drive to Store #0001 walk inside insu in a screaming match with the night stalk guy he goes in the back comes back still saying theres 12 but there...apparently missing they cannot find them they dont know where to look-Scalper in the Main House????????Thief?Maybe worse you be the judge-Wal-mart is MAKING ME ANGRY not just sad-

Mr.Morbid

As jumbled as that seems, I am the wife and I share the anger. We went to quite a few. One wal-mart had nothing but pointed me to two that were close that had the the UPC showing as in stock. One showed 12 in stock the other 6. The first was the furthest I was willing to travel tonight; they were great, helped and opened boxes. No Operetta but 2 Toralei, an Abbey and the rest of the 2.0 line. Walmart store 0001 showed 12, and they at first were not helpful to us, but after a 2nd trip (made soley by the hubby, I have the best hubby in the world!) was a "where's the two cases of MH" hunt. The store can't find them they were on the inventory yesterday and after midnight when I was informed it resets. They checked the stock room, the trucks and the pin that houses the stuff being held for the reset, but found nothing. The morning staff there was horrid but the night staff seemed to have tried to help.

William-Morbid said:

Ok So its 3:21 a.m. Yesterday from 9:45 p.m. Until 11:55 p.m. Me and The Wife Being told there are more than 50 In our local 30 mile radius maybe more Operetta and Nefera's We searched high and low had boxes brought to us and the were infact Monster high Basic Line dolls but behind a line I.e: Last seasons shipments-So at 3:00 a.m I called..Store #0001 Home base Wal-Mart for ALL WALMARTS IN THE WORLD-They said 12 instock....meaning 2 cases with Operetta's NPC...I drive to Store #0001 walk inside insu in a screaming match with the night stalk guy he goes in the back comes back still saying theres 12 but there...apparently missing they cannot find them they dont know where to look-Scalper in the Main House????????Thief?Maybe worse you be the judge-Wal-mart is MAKING ME ANGRY not just sad-

Mr.Morbid

In all actuality, they don't have to open stuff. But regardless, like someone else said, they could have been sold. I know when we sell things it can take up to 48 hours to leave the system.

MonsterLawyer said:

As jumbled as that seems, I am the wife and I share the anger. We went to quite a few. One wal-mart had nothing but pointed me to two that were close that had the the UPC showing as in stock. One showed 12 in stock the other 6. The first was the furthest I was willing to travel tonight; they were great, helped and opened boxes. No Operetta but 2 Toralei, an Abbey and the rest of the 2.0 line. Walmart store 0001 showed 12, and they at first were not helpful to us, but after a 2nd trip (made soley by the hubby, I have the best hubby in the world!) was a "where's the two cases of MH" hunt. The store can't find them they were on the inventory yesterday and after midnight when I was informed it resets. They checked the stock room, the trucks and the pin that houses the stuff being held for the reset, but found nothing. The morning staff there was horrid but the night staff seemed to have tried to help.

William-Morbid said:

Mr.Morbid

I find that people who work the graveyard shift in any profession are a lot nicer and helpful than those that work days. Just in my experience. Plus, I'm sure the Walmart overnight crew is used to collectors coming in looking for the newest items in the middle of the night. It also gives them a rest from the back-breaking work they do. I love those guys! :)

MonsterLawyer said:

William-Morbid said:

Mr.Morbid

Me to, I literally always find myself having interesting conversations with employees at night. I ran into a lady who would not give up looking for these dolls for me. She didn't find them but that did not stop her from calling every person over her walkies-talkie and checking ever area they kept stock in.  Some go above and beyond, and I have to agree it does seem more that it is the overnight staff...but heck I'm a night owl anyways.

Kelly de Nile said:

I find that people who work the graveyard shift in any profession are a lot nicer and helpful than those that work days. Just in my experience. Plus, I'm sure the Walmart overnight crew is used to collectors coming in looking for the newest items in the middle of the night. It also gives them a rest from the back-breaking work they do. I love those guys! :)

they did it to me too the guy when we were talking to him i could tell that in his brain he was like go away he wouldn't even look at us

I may be in the minority here but I have never found anyone helpful at Walmart.  Maybe it is just the area I live in but the people that work there are lazy and unhelpful.  I always have better luck at Target, and I think the reason being their system is set up so that things are labeled where it should go and if and item is located in Aisle F on shelf 3 then the worker can go in the back room and find boxes for that shelf.  Walmart is not set up that way so I think that is why they aren't able to just go in the back and locate certain boxes.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service