Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Well I just called one of my local Walmarts and they HAVE Operetta. They told me that she is not yet going out and they can't get her for me to purchase from the back room because that box can only go out when they do the toy reset!!! UGH

 This EXACT same thing happened to me with Cupid (at a different Walmart), she showed up as "in stock" at my Walmart and when I called they said she was going out the next day. I went super early in the morning and she was ALREADY out of stock!! I really hope the same thing doesn't happen with Operetta.

Views: 738

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why does it have to be such a struggle to get these dolls?? Ugh!!

I know!! Is it just me or does it seem totally wrong & pointless to keep dolls sitting in the back room for days just so they can be put out at a later date and be gone immediately anyways?! .. While us collectors & kids wait and wait and wait.. and poof they're gone!!!!!!

Dawnmarie2896 said:

Why does it have to be such a struggle to get these dolls?? Ugh!!

Because they're in it for the money- not for people's happiness.

Seriously.

ugh...somehow I'm not surprised by this. :x  @Jennifer Lynn, what area was this??

I'm in Michigan. The reason I was calling all around is because they've been spotted here. Now I've called 2 stores near me that have had them!! The other one said her price scanner gun said they have 4 in stock, but there's none on the shelves. They claim that they're not in the backroom.. sounds pretty fishy to me though. Especially since they come 2 in a box, so that would be right... 2 boxes = 4 Operettas... This is driving me crazy...

My daughter got SO excited when they said they had 4 in stock... only to be totally upset & heartbroken when they said they had none...

Yeah....annoyingly frustrating! I'm in FL >.< I think it's more effective to just drive to the walmarts and hound them instead of calling and asking. Here's to hoping we get our Operettas soon.

Yeah I think you're right. I might just have to make a trip out there cuz I'm at my wits end knowing these dolls are sitting in their backrooms and I'm not allowed to buy them... talk about lame.

The systems don't update every time someone buys something. They update daily. So if they say there were 4, then the system will say 4 the whole day 'til the system updates the next day even if there are no dolls.

Oh thanks for that info, Lillian! I'll check tomorrow and see if it still says 4, if so I'll drive out to that Walmart. If not, I'll go hound the one that says they refuse to get them from the back room for me. lol

Lillian Gracey said:

The systems don't update every time someone buys something. They update daily. So if they say there were 4, then the system will say 4 the whole day 'til the system updates the next day even if there are no dolls.


they have a universal upc code on the system, it could say they have four in stock, but they could just be four other dolls. And as for the holding back merchandise, they have to have something to put on the shelves when they reset the mods. If you want her, you'll have to go in around ten on the night of the mod reset.
Jennifer Lynn said:

I'm in Michigan. The reason I was calling all around is because they've been spotted here. Now I've called 2 stores near me that have had them!! The other one said her price scanner gun said they have 4 in stock, but there's none on the shelves. They claim that they're not in the backroom.. sounds pretty fishy to me though. Especially since they come 2 in a box, so that would be right... 2 boxes = 4 Operettas... This is driving me crazy...

My daughter got SO excited when they said they had 4 in stock... only to be totally upset & heartbroken when they said they had none...

Actually the UPC code for Operetta isn't universal.. thank goodness. Three Walmarts have already confirmed for me that when they enter the UPC code it said specifically 'Operetta'. Thanks for the info about the reset. I'll try that if all else fails!

Izumozorc said:


they have a universal upc code on the system, it could say they have four in stock, but they could just be four other dolls. And as for the holding back merchandise, they have to have something to put on the shelves when they reset the mods. If you want her, you'll have to go in around ten on the night of the mod reset.
Jennifer Lynn said:

I'm in Michigan. The reason I was calling all around is because they've been spotted here. Now I've called 2 stores near me that have had them!! The other one said her price scanner gun said they have 4 in stock, but there's none on the shelves. They claim that they're not in the backroom.. sounds pretty fishy to me though. Especially since they come 2 in a box, so that would be right... 2 boxes = 4 Operettas... This is driving me crazy...

My daughter got SO excited when they said they had 4 in stock... only to be totally upset & heartbroken when they said they had none...

What Walmart was it? I live in the same area 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service