Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Just curious to know where this ghoul is popping up:)

Views: 949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My local Walmart in TN has a horrible selection of Monster High Dolls.....all old stuff....except for Ghouls Night Out Spectra, Lagoona, and Rochelle.... and 13 Wishes Howleen, Lagoona, and Twyla:(

I keep forgetting to take pictures, but the Walmart here has slots for both 13 Wishes Abbey and Catty.  Ghouls Rule Abbey is in her spot at the moment.  Sorry, that's all I can give you at the moment. 

Finally remembered to grab a couple of pictures.  I'll be keeping an eye out for her and will post if either show up.

Attachments:

I think the last time I saw something weird about Abbey was that my Walmart probably confused Ghouls Rule Abbey to 13 wishes abbey but they are trying to get rid of Ghouls rule abbey for $13 but the tag said 13 wishes abbey $13 I'll maybe go today but that what I saw.

I just had this happen to me in the WM store. The employee scanned the shelf tag and said, "Oh, we have 9 in store." (there were 9 Ghouls Rule Abbey in the shelf) and said "They are right here". I couldn't get her to understand that it was not the correct doll. Oh well, guess this will be a daily trip for me. Also she scanned the Catty Noir tag and said they have 6 on order, but the warehouse was out-hope this is not the case!

werecatluvr122 said:

I think the last time I saw something weird about Abbey was that my Walmart probably confused Ghouls Rule Abbey to 13 wishes abbey but they are trying to get rid of Ghouls rule abbey for $13 but the tag said 13 wishes abbey $13 I'll maybe go today but that what I saw.

Oh

Raina Delrio said:

I just had this happen to me in the WM store. The employee scanned the shelf tag and said, "Oh, we have 9 in store." (there were 9 Ghouls Rule Abbey in the shelf) and said "They are right here". I couldn't get her to understand that it was not the correct doll. Oh well, guess this will be a daily trip for me. Also she scanned the Catty Noir tag and said they have 6 on order, but the warehouse was out-hope this is not the case!

werecatluvr122 said:

I haven't seen any new tags on the shelves at my local Wal-Marts, but the Dot Dead Gorgeous 3 Packs are priced at $5.00 now in my area.

SC WalMart just put out 13 Wishes Abbey.  They finally expanded the MH section, but not by much.   As for 13 Wishes Abbey, good luck with the hair.  Its even threaded into the box with a piece of sting.

My Walmart is so slow when it comes to resetting there toy department.... I spoke to a manager 3 weeks ago that said they would be resitting there toy department next week....as u can imagine they didnt..and when i called to speak to the toy department manager and she told me they starting resitting the toy section this week but it wouldnt be until maybe next week until the got to the monster high section! Does it really take 2 weeks to reset a toy department????:(
I saw 6 of them this moring in one local Walmart

My Wal-mart did their reset 2 wks ago & put lots of her out. Did not count them or really even look too hard cuz i dont particularly like abbey with gold/blonde hair. Chances are all the Wal-marts have them in back at least, waiting on their reset.

Yes - Depending on the location and the amount of staff allocated to that department for the day. It's not just clearing off shelves. Product gets moved, sometimes the entire department gets entirely rearranged , all shelve stickers have to be swapped, old merchandise has to be clearance out and moved, displays have to be set up, etc.. That's on top of answering customer questions, maintaining regular stock (the shelves cannot ever look barren even during a reset), cleaning up the toy aisle because lets be honest most people are pigs when it comes to shopping manners and making a mess of displays, etc. If they don't have the product for the reset they might not even do it until they have it in the back to display. As someone who worked for Wal Mart (nick named the Evil Empire when I worked there) there can be any number of reasons for the delay. My bet though would be: it's not Christmas or Easter so the Toy Dept is not a focus. Most of the employee allocation will probably go to grocery, etc depending on your Wal Mart, especially if it's a busy store. Or it could be there is just a ton of old stock sitting on the shelves.

Ashley

Daenerys18 said:

My Walmart is so slow when it comes to resetting there toy department.... I spoke to a manager 3 weeks ago that said they would be resitting there toy department next week....as u can imagine they didnt..and when i called to speak to the toy department manager and she told me they starting resitting the toy section this week but it wouldnt be until maybe next week until the got to the monster high section! Does it really take 2 weeks to reset a toy department????:(

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service