Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello & Happy weekend,

We've been out & about to several stores and popped into WAL MART  and found the MH shelf totally empty. They had been marking down the budget dolls and now no more in stock..in their place are new Harry Potter dolls. Tues Morning has several MH dolls at good prices..Ross has a lot of Shopkins, Barbies ..DD Discounts has a lot of MH/EAH doll and doll sets..Dollar Tree has gotten the mega blocks MH figures for 1.00 ( Dollar General has them too ) 

Today at Dollar Tree I found 2 EAH books and 1 MH book for 1.00...Great finds for my collection.

Also came home recently with 3 Beanie Boo's from Goodwill that were bagged & sold together..

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Views: 6793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Maureen,

I hope you will feel better soon with this leg problem.

The storm was not terrible in London but there was more rain and it was windier than last week. Your poor friend, water leaking inside is what I am dreading everytime it rains heavily. Luckily, the people who fixed the roof have done a great job because it would have happened by now! It happened to me in the past, it was horrible. I can't stand the rain since!! I know there were some floodings in Wales and in the North of the UK. It must be atrocious.

Oh, the AA WHC is absolutely gorgeous. I would buy her if I could find her. Yes she found the AA girl and the Rockabilly one for that price. The others were not marked down,

The Palace Pet is really cute. It is quite big and has lashes! lol They also had 2 small ones in the charity shop but I only adopted this one. It is Rapunzel's pet apparently. I had no idea what a Palace Pet was before checking on line. We learn something every day!! ;-)

Have a great Monday

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Tuesday to You..How are you ? I had a really good long sleep and feeling a lot better..Thank you for asking.

I am glad #StormDennis was not as bad in London...We are only left with a slight chance of rain this week..and we need so much more then that.

I hope you find more goodies this week. Depending on how I feel I might go out shopping too.

Happy Tues Hugs,

Maureen

Dear Wolfie,

Thank you for your lovely note..I have been through a lot this year and hope that from this point forward I can move back into the light..Between my leg issues, a cracked rib and now my 3rd stalker I am officially announcing Maureen is NOT going to take it anymore..:) LOL..I am so glad you keep a diary as I do of exercise/food/etc..Very healthy thing to do.

I hope soon you will be feeling better too :)

Happy weekend Hugs,

Maureen

Permalink Reply by The Whispering Wolf 21 hours ago

Hello, Maureen,

Thank you for the well-wishes, but...wow! What you've been through! I hope that your health improves a lot this year.

I tend to keep track of what I eat during the day, and of any physical symptoms that I experience.

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie 

Hi Maureen,

I hope you will feel better soon. Do you still have sciatica or is it sorted? I still have it but not as bad the 2 past years. It is quite strange considering the amount of stress I experience at the moment. I am affected by Brexit. I am not sure I will have the settled status because of my "strange" situation. The UK is becoming a kind of "undemocratic" country if I can put it that way. It is worrying because it seems to happen everywhere. The negociations with the EU are not going very well and they haven't even officially started yet! I don't sleep anymore.  I have started to sort out my things. Oh my! My dolls and toys collection has become totally out of hand. I don't realise how much I accumulate. I pay so little money in car boot sales, I don't notice. I suppose if I would buy new toys from shops, I would notice!!! lol     It is a bit of a disaster. I will carry on thrifting because I love it but I will be very selective. Great condition and fabulous price only!! Actually, I am going to have a thrift therapy trip because I really need some fresh air. 

I will take some pix later of what I have found in the previous weeks.

You don't use Flickr anymore? I put some pictures on Flickr taken with the smart phone. I am so stressed, I choose the easy option.

Have a great day

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Weekend :) How are you doing ? I hope much better..We all need to cut down on our stress factors...I went to Michael's Crafts and found this Easter 2020 Beanie Baby named Sherbert and I had to have her..with 40 % coupon..( she is part of 3 bunny set, Buster the Brown Bunny & Ryley the Purple one..)

I have not been back to my Flickr in awhile with all the drama, stalker & cracked rib in my life..I need to get back to see more of your photos..

Happy Shopping Sun Hugs,

Maureen

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service