Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello & Happy weekend,

We've been out & about to several stores and popped into WAL MART  and found the MH shelf totally empty. They had been marking down the budget dolls and now no more in stock..in their place are new Harry Potter dolls. Tues Morning has several MH dolls at good prices..Ross has a lot of Shopkins, Barbies ..DD Discounts has a lot of MH/EAH doll and doll sets..Dollar Tree has gotten the mega blocks MH figures for 1.00 ( Dollar General has them too ) 

Today at Dollar Tree I found 2 EAH books and 1 MH book for 1.00...Great finds for my collection.

Also came home recently with 3 Beanie Boo's from Goodwill that were bagged & sold together..

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Views: 731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Tula,

Happy weekend :) How are you feeling ? I know exactly what you are going through with Sciatica..It is the worst kind of pain. I owned Day care centers for kids and the constant up/down & carrying beautiful Babies, dancing/working out /lifting weights led to my sciatic nerve going bonkers over the years..I get that in my right leg and it was the left leg with a very angry pinched nerve that shut my leg/walking down. I use ice, heat and take an inflammatory for the angry sciatic or pinched nerves and it will help. How is Mom ? I hope she is going to feel better real soon. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Thank you for your kind words over my goodies..I was happily surprised to see the Ballerina doll there..(Only 2 Draculaura's were there as Ballerinas ) I want the Cleo one too & Moanikay if I can find them..I LOVE a Bargain too..Congrats on your finds and can not wait to see the great photos.

Happy Weekend Healing Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for your good wishes. My mum will be going out of the clinic on the 25th and things generally improved...even if it is not ideal.

Here are a few of my car boot sales finds in France. I have found more since but did not have time to take pictures. I'll do it later. I have to slow down on the dolls but they are becoming cheaper and cheaper. It makes it difficult to resist. I had to leave behind several 1 euro and 50 cents dolls to stop myself buying too many. All the dolls on the picture were so cheap and the Zombie Princess was only 2 euros (the box is damaged at the back but I will take her out anyway). I have also found some dolls stands, several pair of shoes, clothes and accessories. Coffin Bean Venus had no shoes luckily I think raven's shoes suit her (and Spectra's belt too)!!

Very surprised and pleased to find a Zombie Princess. The little girl she was bought for was scared of her!

And a Shoppie with...SHOES!!! lol

I'll try to take more pictures of the other car boot sales find as soon as I'll have a bit more time.

Have a great week.

Take care

Dear Tula,

Happy Tues :) I am so happy your Mum is getting better & will be coming home from the clinic next week. Awesome news to hear..I have to set up an Xray this week for my pinched nerve..Just want to get done with it & the pain..

Your doll finds are amazing..I was so hoping you'd find some goodies to cheer you up..Love your Once Upon a Zombie Cinderella Princess..where your box says Princess mine says Cinderella..Congrats on your wonderful finds..and can't wait to see more photos.

Happy Tues Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Hello, Tula and Maureen,

Congrats, Tula. Clawsome MH finds. I still need to find that perfect second-hand MH doll for my Elf on the Shelf project.  :)

I hope that your mum is feeling a lot better, Tula, and I hope that you are able to get some help for that pinched nerve soon, Maureen.

<Hugs for both of you>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Hello Wolfie,

Thank you so much for your lovely post to my thread. I am just waiting for the Dr to look at the Xrays I had done last Thurs..Fingers crossed we can get this pain figured out & stop it..

Happy Tues Hugs & many Thanks,

Maureen

Hi Maureen and Wolfie,

I hope your back will be better soon Maureen. I know how awful it is. Mine is still bad, I don't have time to do the stretching exercises.

Thanks Wolfie for your good wishes for my Mum. I am worried but I hope she will be fine.

I have found more things in "vide greniers". More MH shoes including Venus' shoes! I did not have time to take pictures. I am obsessed with car bot sales and vide greniers! lol I will miss them this winter.

I hope they can figure out what causes your back pain and really stop it.

Have a great week both of you.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service