Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello & Happy weekend,

We've been out & about to several stores and popped into WAL MART  and found the MH shelf totally empty. They had been marking down the budget dolls and now no more in stock..in their place are new Harry Potter dolls. Tues Morning has several MH dolls at good prices..Ross has a lot of Shopkins, Barbies ..DD Discounts has a lot of MH/EAH doll and doll sets..Dollar Tree has gotten the mega blocks MH figures for 1.00 ( Dollar General has them too ) 

Today at Dollar Tree I found 2 EAH books and 1 MH book for 1.00...Great finds for my collection.

Also came home recently with 3 Beanie Boo's from Goodwill that were bagged & sold together..

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Views: 5403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Maureen,

I hope you are well.

I had a horrible vertigo last week and I thought I would faint in the street! I still feel dizzy and tired. Not nice. It never happened to me before.

I managed to go to 2 "vide greniers" despite the bad weather and the diziness. I have found some dolls, quite a few MH! Robecca Dead tired, Jackson (he is in great condition and was only 50 cents when I asked for the price (?), Kiyomi and a novi Star. On Saturday, it was raining but I have found a Disney store Rapunzel doll new in box (the same as my first one, year 2011. I will leave her in box. I love that doll and I am pleased to have one mint). I also found a few bits and pieces, 1 plushie (sigh... I know, I said I would stop adopting plushies!), 2 90's Barbies and a 70's handbag. All very cheap, I was very surprised and delighted.

Except that, I did not really go to shops except the old Toys R Us. The shop new name is PicWicToys in France. 43 Toys R Us shops have been saved from closing down in France and they will all be rebranded as PicWicToys. I have read that Toys R Us might re-open in the US under a new name.

I hope you are well

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Sun My Friend..How are you feeling ? Just getting over a long week here when our electric company turned off the power of nearly a million people & felt a bit under the weather too...I hope you are feeling a lot better. 

Congrats on the shopping finds..More Plushies !!! Can't wait to see your vintage handbag..Plus lovely dolls...and PicWicToys sounds amazing.Here we are hearing Toys R Us and Target may be working on something..

Happy Sun & Feel Better Hugs,

Maureen

Hi, Tula,

I hope that you are feeling better now, and that you never feel that awful again.

<Hugs>

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Dear Wolfie,

Always a pleasure to see you here with Us..

Happy Sun Hugss,

Maureen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service