Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello & Happy weekend,

We've been out & about to several stores and popped into WAL MART  and found the MH shelf totally empty. They had been marking down the budget dolls and now no more in stock..in their place are new Harry Potter dolls. Tues Morning has several MH dolls at good prices..Ross has a lot of Shopkins, Barbies ..DD Discounts has a lot of MH/EAH doll and doll sets..Dollar Tree has gotten the mega blocks MH figures for 1.00 ( Dollar General has them too ) 

Today at Dollar Tree I found 2 EAH books and 1 MH book for 1.00...Great finds for my collection.

Also came home recently with 3 Beanie Boo's from Goodwill that were bagged & sold together..

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Views: 3825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Permalink Reply by Tula Shadowy 22 hours ago

Hi Maureen,

I hope your back is better.

The 3 different stores did not give me 3 different answers. One told me it was coming from the updates so I will not bring my computer there (!!). The others told me to bring my laptop but I don't trust them very much. Sigh

I had planned to buy a tablet at Christmas but I still haven't done it. So I will see...

The weather being so terrible, my cold does not really improve rapidly. If I feel slightly better, I'll catch another cold in no time!

I don't really bother to go to charity shops anymore. I had a quick look in some near the boot fair but there is never anything interesting.

Have a great day!

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Thurs..Perhaps search for online reviews of repair shops so you can see what customers feel about the pc repair shops..Someone is bound to be good & versed in repairing operating systems...

I hope the weather improves so your cold will give you  a break..It isn't fun to be sick and when the weather adds to it..Big time NO fun..

I hope you find  new laptop or tablet that will make you feel better..Modern technology should be made to last but it is not, sadly.

We went to wal mart & nothing new of course..Not even shelf space for Disney Descendants 3 dolls...We keep waiting..

Have a great Thurs & Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I hope you are well.

I looked at the shops reviews already. I will see. I don't like to replace that kind of items. It is terrible for the environment. I wanted a tablet to travel but I never bought it. The laptop is quite heavy being old and it has a dvd player. Is is not very practical. I suppose I could use both for different purposes.

My laptop works fine except for this. I suppose it all happened because it crashed while booting. It was working normally before so it seems logical.

I will see if I have older pictures of my dolls to post on your thread. We could post one of our older dolls' pictures each week! lol

I did not go to any shops or charity shops. I am still having an Ebay break.

There is no sign of the Descendants dolls. I have a look in the Disney store every Sunday. There is one near the car boot sale. I will try to check on line for more infos.

Have a great day!

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy weekend Hon..Good luck with the pc & tablet search..I know you will figure a way around all of this. I'd love to see any other doll pix you'd want to add to this thread..

Down right now with a tummy bug..Really uncomfortable and tired..Plus a HUGE heatwave is about to kick in this weekend..NOT fun..I plan on taking it easy, read & Telly..

Happy weekend Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I hope you will feel better soon.

I send you this to cheer you up. The doll is great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwkE3KaWUME

Have a good Sunday!

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Hi Hon...How are you ? Hoping you found some good deals at the boot sales. Thank you for the YT review..I adore that Evie...and Queen Mal is stunning..those are the two dolls I will get. I hope :) Still under the weather but not as bad as I was, thankfully.

Happy Sun Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I hope you feel much better. I asked in the Disney store today, the Descendants 3 movie will be out at the end of August. They have a lot of reduced items at the moment. I saw 3 things I like. I rushed out of the shop! lol I'll see!

Of course, I went to the boot sale. At first, it was a bit of a disaster. Virtually no dolls. Some people had some Bratz but far too expensive. I saw a Disney store Cinderella but they wanted £5... Not good. I have found one Barbie wearing Merida's dress. She was only 50 pence so I bought her. Unfortunately, the dress is for the Mattel Merida and it is a bit small for my Disney store doll. Shame because the Mattel dress is so much better quality than the Disney store dresses. I have also found a beautiful crystal, a carnelian. The lady had also gorgeous Lapis Lazuli but far too expensive. I love carnelian, quite pleased!

At this point, I had found a few more Bratz clothing but that was it and I decided to go.

Quite disappointed, I decided to do a last round and still... nothing. I had a chat with the lady I bought my 2 first Shoppies from 2 months ago. I told her I was collecting Monster high dolls. She asked what are Monster High dolls and she brought a bag with dolls in it! In the bag was Abbey picture day, One Descendant guy missing his shirt, Mal missing her shoes and one hand, one Moxie girl missing her feet and... a gorgeous nude Midge doll fully articulated with rooted eyelashes. I have never seen a doll like this before. She came with me. I will have to find her a fabulous outfit to match her gorgeousness! and Cedar Wood missing one hand but... the mad previous owner had screwed a hook in her arm. NO! I removed the hook but now, you can't fit her hand anymore because the size of the inside of her arm has been enlarged. NO! I took her home despite this. She is glue free and I am determined to fix her. The lady asked if I wanted the hook LOL I said no way and I left it there with no regrets!! I will find a way to fit her hand in the enlarged arm. She can have some Cleo's or Clawdeen's hands temporarily. Oh God! To damage a glue free EAH doll is criminal!!! Poor Cedar. I will fix her.

So finally, I have found a gorgeous Midge doll and a Cedar tortured by her previous owner. lol It's always good to talk too much!

I have also found a Funko Dorbz Beetlejuice in a discount shop. Very cute.

That's it for this Sunday. It did not not start well but in the end, it has been quite good.

The heat wave will come to us I think Wednesday. oh dear... It is impossible to have nice weather.

I wish you a great Monday. I can't wait to see more finds from you.

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Mon Hon..Hope you are doing great..What an awesome boot sale report..Thank you for letting me know when We can expect our Disney dolls. Congrats on the new treasures. You have rescued some lovely dolls. & a Funko pop too..Way to go Miss.

We had a really hot day here & still recovering from this bug.

Have a Terrific Mon & Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I hope you are well.

Here is another review of Descendants 3 dolls. The Doll circle reviewers make me laugh.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffz43EciovQ

I like Evie. She is very pretty but I think I prefer my Descendants 2  Evie's face. I don't think I will buy her full price. Uma is quite nice too but I much prefer Freddie! The one with the glasses is cute but I will not buy her full price either.

I will not say anything about Mal, poor Mal! Hopefully there is another Mal doll in that line.

I really would like to find more Descendants dolls in the car boot sale. At least, it would be great to find shoes for my Mal doll.

Have a great day

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Wed :)  Hope you are doing well. I am better, thankfully :) We went out to the library to return items and popped into Target..My Guy found another set of Lego Mickey/Minnie and a Lego spaceman set ( 3.99 ) I searched dolls but nothing there..All the Capt Marvel/Ms Marvel dolls are on clearance along with Netflix cartoon, Mini Monsters..( Kids of famous monsters in pre school..It is a sweet cartoon ) 

I like the new Evie & Queen Mal..Just waiting on seeing/finding them. Thanks for the new Link..

Happy Wed Hugs, 

Maureen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service