Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello & Happy weekend,

We've been out & about to several stores and popped into WAL MART  and found the MH shelf totally empty. They had been marking down the budget dolls and now no more in stock..in their place are new Harry Potter dolls. Tues Morning has several MH dolls at good prices..Ross has a lot of Shopkins, Barbies ..DD Discounts has a lot of MH/EAH doll and doll sets..Dollar Tree has gotten the mega blocks MH figures for 1.00 ( Dollar General has them too ) 

Today at Dollar Tree I found 2 EAH books and 1 MH book for 1.00...Great finds for my collection.

Also came home recently with 3 Beanie Boo's from Goodwill that were bagged & sold together..

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Views: 2014

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Maureen,

Here is a picture of my Unicorno (out of focus, of course, it is too small!). I bought it last Summer in July around the time of my Birthday. It was a blind bag. It is the only Unicorno I have. Of course, if I find some more in boot sales, I might be tempted to give it a friend or two!

I have found a cheap Moxie Teenz on Ebay tonight. I think she will need to go to the Beauty Spa! I always take my chance on cheap Moxie Teenz. She was listed as MGA tm doll, Buy it now and the seller accepted my lower offer. I can't wait to receive her. I hope I will not be disappointed!

I hope you are well.

Have a good pain free day!

Dear Tula,

What a Gorgeous Unicorno..I'd never heard of them before we found one in that plastic tub of toys My Guy bought. Congrats on the new doll...I am glad you found her at a good price too.

We went to Target tonight and nothing...No dolls I collect..Barbie of course was there but I do miss my old fav dolls in that aisle.

Happy Wed Hugss,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I hope you are well.

I went  to a different area yesterday. Lots of charity shops with quite a bit of dolls too. I have seen Cleo Creepateria. She was only missing her shoes. I have her already. It is just nice to see a Monster High doll in a charity shop. It does not happen very often. I did not like the other dolls they had so much. But I have found a little unexpected cutie considering I really don't like Baby dolls.

I have checked what this is on line. These Baby dolls are called lil' cutesies. They come in different sizes, this one being the smallest. It is good because I think the bigger size would probably freak me out! lol  I think it is one of the cutest baby dolls I have ever seen. The toy is also surprisingly good quality. I find it very cute and it was only 50 pence which is perfect.

Seems to get on very well with my Monchhichi Monkey! lol

Don't panic, I have no intention to turn my place into a nursery!

I wish you a great week end.

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy weekend :) Hope you are doing great..We both visited charity thrift stores on the same day ! Great minds think alike..I love your new Baby doll..I had never seen that one. Great find :)

We went thrifting and my guy found this MIB Frankie Boo Tique doll..I love her already :) $ 6.45 total and I found a deck of Barbie in the DreamHouse Uno cards for $3.15. A night of good finds for both of Us ..

Have a Great weekend & Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Great finds for you. I know that you would not leave a Monster High or Ever After High doll behind. I do because of space issues. I have seen that Frankie many times last year in discount shops but I have quite a few Frankie dolls so I left her behind.

I don't know what Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse is. And I did not know there were decks of cards either. I am definitely not a Barbie expert!

I have just checked. Life in the Dreamhouse is a web series of shorts animated episodes. You see, I learn something every day!

I am glad you have found things you like. I can't wait to see pictures of your Peppa Mint dolls when you will receive them!

Have great Week-end!

Hugs

Reply :

Permalink Reply by Tula Shadowy 20 hours ago

Hi Maureen,

Great finds for you. I know that you would not leave a Monster High or Ever After High doll behind. I do because of space issues. I have seen that Frankie many times last year in discount shops but I have quite a few Frankie dolls so I left her behind.

I don't know what Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse is. And I did not know there were decks of cards either. I am definitely not a Barbie expert!

I have just checked. Life in the Dreamhouse is a web series of shorts animated episodes. You see, I learn something every day!

I am glad you have found things you like. I can't wait to see pictures of your Peppa Mint dolls when you will receive them!

Have great Week-end!

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Sun :) I hope you are doing well..We took a run to Wal mart and they are into their clearance phase now...toys etc...I did see some Shoppies on the shelf, $9.88 each..(full price ) and nothing I wanted was on clearance yet..I will keep checking though..

I discovered the Barbie show on Netflix and have seen every episode of it..( the episodes are on You Tube also )..I am a big collector of Barbie's lit sister Kelly/Chelsea..You know me so well..I can never leave a MH or EAH doll behind unless she is damaged in some way..I get them boxed or deboxed..Love them all :)

Happy Sun Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Yes, I have just seen the Toy Fair photograph with Monster High on the logo! So there is hope!

Even if I don't think that I will collect them a lot in their reboot form, I would be delighted if they would not be discontinued!

Of course I know you well, lol! And I knew you collect Kelly/Chelsea dolls (and that you have a big collection of them).

Have a great week!

Dear Tula,

Happy Wed :) Hope you are doing well. Ok here, bit of pain but getting through it..(No other choice ) We went to another thrift store tonight and no dolls other then a boxed Barbie..I did find a Tiny German mug for my collection..( $1.39 ) 

I hope it is good news for MH collectors..I always felt Mattel gave yup on MH/EAH to soon..Little girls all over the world are just discovering these amazing dolls.

Happy Wonderful Wed Hugs,

Maureen

Hello,

Well, someone who might be little is certainly gonna discover some Monster High dolls in one of my local thrift stores....because I recently dropped some off there!  ;)

I have still yet to see any MH dolls, NRFB or de-boxed, that weren't formerly mine....in any thrift shops, though. Only time will tell, though....

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service