Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello & Happy weekend,

We've been out & about to several stores and popped into WAL MART  and found the MH shelf totally empty. They had been marking down the budget dolls and now no more in stock..in their place are new Harry Potter dolls. Tues Morning has several MH dolls at good prices..Ross has a lot of Shopkins, Barbies ..DD Discounts has a lot of MH/EAH doll and doll sets..Dollar Tree has gotten the mega blocks MH figures for 1.00 ( Dollar General has them too ) 

Today at Dollar Tree I found 2 EAH books and 1 MH book for 1.00...Great finds for my collection.

Also came home recently with 3 Beanie Boo's from Goodwill that were bagged & sold together..

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Views: 13593

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Tula,

Happy Monday !! How are you ? Doing good here. Thank you for your compliments over My Chrissy doll. She was HUGE in 1969...There is a button on her tummy to make her hair grow long & a knob on her back to make her hair much shorter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijnXa48HOqE&ab_channel=OurNosta...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmnRKwzJ7dU&ab_channel=barbee0913

I found 2 cute links for You Tube for you to see Chrissy in action. 

Fantastic Finds again and the Pix are lovely.. Very Happy for You that you found these goodies. I love to see you so happy and Great prices too. I thought they were stopping the Dis Doorables but they are up to series 6..wow.

Thankfully the horrible male Troll has not tried to re join the site, yet. Fingers crossed since the CEO personally threw him out , he won't be let back in.

Happy Mon/Week to You Hugss,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Thanks for the links. I love the advert. This doll looks so 70's. She is great.

I follow these Youtubers. A mother and her daughter. They have a great collection with lots of vintage dolls and they also review recent ones. They have a big collection of MH too.

This Chrissy doll was not available in France but we had a similar one called Tressy. I will try to find some links to show you. She had hair that could grow using a button on her belly too. 

I went to another boot sale today. It was bank holiday. I have never been to this one before. It is not easy to access by bus. I went with my landlord and a friend in a van. My landlord is trying to clear out some tools and diy stuff. There were not many sellers but I found good things. A Poopsie doll, they were the "beginning" of Rainbow High but bigger dolls. She is beautiful. She does not have shoes. It will be difficult to find some but I don't mind. She wax only £1, bargain! I also found another interactive lol pet, a LOL surprise boy and clothes and shoes for Barbie. All this only cost me £2 for everyting! How great. The people I bought the doll from gave me a bag of doll clothes. It is for bigger dolls I don't collect. They insisted! So I will see what I can do with it. 

I could not take pics in the pub because I was with my friend. I will do it later. Very pleased with my finds. 

I think there might be a bus that can take me there. I will investigate. It is in a farm too. Very pretty landscape and beautiful horses.

Glad you got rid of that troll.

I hope you are well.

Have a great day

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Thursday !! How are you ? I am doing Great. I saw the Dr this week and she is very pleased with all my hard work.  I am feeling better & stronger. My Winnie the Pooh Disney Doorable arrived..sooo cute !! 

I looked up your Tressy Doll and she does look like Chrissy :)  So Cute.

I was in wal mart today and no more Cave Club dolls ( they are not in Target anymore either )..same RH Dolls but no markdowns at Walmart..some in Targets are marked down. NO Disney doorables series 6 anywhere right now. I did find a Kinder egg..and inside of it, a Barbie. I opened it and My Barbie is a DJ with record albums in her hands. Nice & very cute. (Mine is on the far right, first row )

Hooray YOU found more goodies. I will wait for the Pix :) and I really hope you can find a bus that can get you back to that spot/sale. I hope your landlord sold everything they wanted to also.

Sis is heading back to France on Monday for 16 days..and she is excited !! I hope nothing goes wrong this time. 

Happy Weekend to Be Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I hope you are well. I am glad you are feeling better.

Cute Barbies Kinder egg surprise. Did you eat the chocolate this time? ;-)

This week was car boot sales week... I went on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and today Sunday. lol Call me crazy!

I have found interesting things. Yesterday (Saturday), I have found an omg new in box for £8! I could not believe it! I rarely see new in box dolls in boot sales... so an omg! Delighted! I also found a few MH clothes and accessories.

Today was full. I did find dolls but I am a bit disappointed...no MH or EAH. Not even a pair of shoes or a dress. Sigh... they are becoming rare.

I took pictures live from the pub of 2 of the dolls I found. Also a book I bought for the illustrations. I have bought 2 other dolls but they are a bit moldy. I have "isolated" them separately in a bag. They are in lockdown until I'll sort them out! I will try to save them, a Bratz and a Winx. They are both in great condition except for some mold. I think the Bratz will be saved, not sure about the Winx. It is a shame, they are so difficult to find. People should be more careful where they store things... sigh...

I thought they were both very pretty so I adopted them. There were quite a bit of Disney dolls, quite a bit of Barbie dolls too but nothing more I really wanted. All the things I bought were 50 pence each including the poor mold victims. I also found a few dolls shoes but not much else.

That's it for this Sunday. I'll try to take pics of the rest and of the moldy dolls if I can manage to fix them.

I haven't been to shops recently. I have bought some Cave Club reduced to £5 a while ago in Smyths. I did not have time to unbox them. They are very cute. I thought £5 was a good deal. I will check the big Tesco near the boot sale before I'll go back home.

Have a great day

Take care 

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Hello from California.. How are you ? I am so happy you went out & had fun & bought some lovely goodies / treasures.. Even the ones with a mold issue.  Very Happy for you to have all this fun.

Non the Kinder choklie half is still un eaten. I came down with something Fri night. Went to bed, took meds at 11 am Sat morn and did not wake up until 1:30 pm Sun afternoon. I feel achy, chills,stuffy nose & head..I had to think where did  I go ? Walmart, Safeway, Sprouts Grocery , Mcdonald's, One Library, Drs offce..( ah ha the culprit, me thinks !! ) That office was crowded but all of us including employees were masked.  I have been so careful too. 

Congrats on all the goodies & Hugs,

Maureen

Permalink Reply by Tula Shadowy 10 hours ago

Hi Maureen,

I hope you are well. I am glad you are feeling better.

Cute Barbies Kinder egg surprise. Did you eat the chocolate this time? ;-)

This week was car boot sales week... I went on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and today Sunday. lol Call me crazy!

I have found interesting things. Yesterday (Saturday), I have found an omg new in box for £8! I could not believe it! I rarely see new in box dolls in boot sales... so an omg! Delighted! I also found a few MH clothes and accessories.

Today was full. I did find dolls but I am a bit disappointed...no MH or EAH. Not even a pair of shoes or a dress. Sigh... they are becoming rare.

I took pictures live from the pub of 2 of the dolls I found. Also a book I bought for the illustrations. I have bought 2 other dolls but they are a bit moldy. I have "isolated" them separately in a bag. They are in lockdown until I'll sort them out! I will try to save them, a Bratz and a Winx. They are both in great condition except for some mold. I think the Bratz will be saved, not sure about the Winx. It is a shame, they are so difficult to find. People should be more careful where they store things... sigh...

I thought they were both very pretty so I adopted them. There were quite a bit of Disney dolls, quite a bit of Barbie dolls too but nothing more I really wanted. All the things I bought were 50 pence each including the poor mold victims. I also found a few dolls shoes but not much else.

That's it for this Sunday. I'll try to take pics of the rest and of the moldy dolls if I can manage to fix them.

I haven't been to shops recently. I have bought some Cave Club reduced to £5 a while ago in Smyths. I did not have time to unbox them. They are very cute. I thought £5 was a good deal. I will check the big Tesco near the boot sale before I'll go back home.

Have a great day

Take care 

Hugs

Hi Maureen,

I hope you feel better. It does not sound good. 

I want to make the most of the last car boot sales before grim winter arrives. This season has been disappointing with bad weather and many cancellations. 

I did not have time to take pictures of my finds. There are quite a bit of things to photograph. I have a lot of small lols surprise and pets now. I can't resist them in boot sales. I don't adopt all the ones I see only the ones I like the most. Some of them are complete, some of them don't wear their original clothes and I have a few without shoes! It does not matter. They are fun. And also they cost between 10 and 50 pence most of the time. It makes them even more irresistible!

I'll try to take pictures asap.

I would like Krystal the dark purple RH doll but I don't want to pay full price. They don't seem to be reduced anywhere here. You were lucky to find so many on sale. I just would like this one but no luck so far.

Maybe you could try to take vitamin D + vitamin C + to drink thyme tea. Some essential oils are beneficial for colds and to fight viruses. Eucalyptus is great to clear your nose. Tea tree is fantastic against viruses too. I use an essential oils spray in my bedroom. It is called "pure essentiel purifying spay". It is very strong and great against viruses and all kind of other things. I am addicted to it! I was using it at first because the guy downstairs smokes like a chimney. I can't stand the cold tobacco smell. Luckily, he has not been here for nearly a year. I doubt he'll come back. I still use the spray and  I always used other essential oils before anyway.

I hope you will feel better soon

Have a good day

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Hello & Happy Wednesday ! How are you doing ? I seem to be finally over this virus.. It was defo not fun :( We are due for a rainy weekend I hope. Love when it is cooler/rains. I hope you are able to visit all the charities & boot sales you can before their season ends. You always seem to find something amazing & at a great price too.

Thank you for your ideas and I do take a lot of vitamins and believe they really do help. I love Tea Tree..I even have it in a shampoo . :)

I Ordered the last 2 Kittens I needed from ebay. I found them at a super great price & now that Disney Doorable set is done. Mcdonald's started a new promotion of Walt Disney World 50th anniversary with 50 toys in their happy meals. I only wanted a few and Picked up Lady & The Tramp with dinner Wed night. The toys are very well made.

Happy Wed Hugs,

Maureen

PS: This is Ren and she brought Her Kits to meet us. We've never seen them this little/small. 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service