Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello & Happy weekend,

We've been out & about to several stores and popped into WAL MART  and found the MH shelf totally empty. They had been marking down the budget dolls and now no more in stock..in their place are new Harry Potter dolls. Tues Morning has several MH dolls at good prices..Ross has a lot of Shopkins, Barbies ..DD Discounts has a lot of MH/EAH doll and doll sets..Dollar Tree has gotten the mega blocks MH figures for 1.00 ( Dollar General has them too ) 

Today at Dollar Tree I found 2 EAH books and 1 MH book for 1.00...Great finds for my collection.

Also came home recently with 3 Beanie Boo's from Goodwill that were bagged & sold together..

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Views: 12142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Maureen, 

I hope you will feel better soon.

I still don't have internet. It is becoming really problematic. It was supposed to be reconnected last Monday but it did not happen. It will be one month now. It is really awful.

I have never seen Bulbasaur before. Interesting creature! I don't know much about Pokemon characters.

I have seen a pack of 2 omgs reduced on the Smyths toys website. I am horribly tempted despite being totally overwhelmed with my dolls collection. I am debating with myself... lol ... I have so many, I don't even manage to reorganise everything efficiently.

Otherwise, nothing new in Sainsbury's toys section. New Fashionistas. I am waiting for the Fail Fix to be reduced. I would like the new character but I don't want to buy it full price. They don't sell. Not one has sold for weeks. I wonder why, they are lovely dolls. It might be the hideous packaging.

I have found a lovely reproduction of a vintage Barbie doll I had "nearly" forgotten I had. Delighted! I have found her in a  charity shop years ago. She unfortunately does not have her original outfit (I have the same doll in France but the blonde version in her original outfit. She is still at my Mum's place). I will take a picture. I would like to find something great for her to wear one day, we never know!

Have a good week end

Take care 

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Sunday !! I hope you are doing well & Healthy.. I have been Fever free for 2 days now. I am still being very careful as this bug has hit me twice ..a friend of mine, a Nurse/Zumba instructor has the same type of bug and she caught it in Jan. Lots of sleep & orange juice seem to be helping.

My Guy told me he heard that the next Mcdonald's Happy Meal Toys will be OMG dolls for girls and something else for boys. (I forget what the boy toy might be ) I will let you know if that actually happens..and if so, ebay will have the OMG toy set being sold by Mcd managers ahead of time.

I saw the Fail fix dolls shelf sitting here too...walmart aisle has more of the Rainbow high dolls & OMG and only a few fail fix. 

I hope your internet gets fixed soon. I know how hard it is to get stuff done without the net. Weird thing is when the net first started and there were a lot of free services to connect to the web it worked great...Once they started charging for the so called " free" internet, it worked slower and badly..sigh.

I hope you find the perfect outfit for your lovely Barbie..I can't wait to see the photos you will take.

Have a great week & Hugs,

Maureen

Permalink Reply by Tula Shadowy 14 hours ago

Hi Maureen, 

I hope you will feel better soon.

I still don't have internet. It is becoming really problematic. It was supposed to be reconnected last Monday but it did not happen. It will be one month now. It is really awful.

I have never seen Bulbasaur before. Interesting creature! I don't know much about Pokemon characters.

I have seen a pack of 2 omgs reduced on the Smyths toys website. I am horribly tempted despite being totally overwhelmed with my dolls collection. I am debating with myself... lol ... I have so many, I don't even manage to reorganise everything efficiently.

Otherwise, nothing new in Sainsbury's toys section. New Fashionistas. I am waiting for the Fail Fix to be reduced. I would like the new character but I don't want to buy it full price. They don't sell. Not one has sold for weeks. I wonder why, they are lovely dolls. It might be the hideous packaging.

I have found a lovely reproduction of a vintage Barbie doll I had "nearly" forgotten I had. Delighted! I have found her in a  charity shop years ago. She unfortunately does not have her original outfit (I have the same doll in France but the blonde version in her original outfit. She is still at my Mum's place). I will take a picture. I would like to find something great for her to wear one day, we never know!

Have a good week end

Take care 

Hugs

Hi Maureen,

I hope you will feel better soon. It is strange to have a bug twice. I did not have any colds in 2019 and 2020 but in 2018 I coughed for weeks and lost my voice. It was terrible. I sounded like a chain smoker. Awful.

My biometric passport is finally done!!  I went to collect it yesterday. It does not mean I will be granted settled status but at least, I could leave the UK (if we could travel !! Lol). I need time to leave the country unfortunately. I don't want to live in the UK anymore if my life does not improve. It doesn't look like it will considering the kind of government the UK has. Brexshit has destroyed the UK for me anyway. I can't help feeling sorry for Scotland. And now, with this virus, our lives will never go back to normal anyway. I prefer to be a guinea pig and a slave to health measures in my own country.  Soon we will need a health passport to be allowed to shop in the supermarket, work, take the bus etc like in Israel. We can kiss freedom good bye...

I went to a big Sainsbury's in another area. They had a KindiKids display. It made me think of you. ;-)

We can't travel but the KindiKids minis have quite a few options!!

I will try to find some Barbie clothes suitable for the style of that doll in  the boot sale (if it reopens).

Still no internet and the shops still closed...   hmm... Thinking objectively about technology, I would tend to reach the conclusion that it has ruined my life more than anything else! I think I could write an essay about it and a great extremely well researched one about the virus situation too... 

Have a good day

Get well

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Hello & Happy Wed.. How are you doing ?? I think I finally beat the covid 19 lite version of the bug down. NO more fevers, I can breathe & Taste again..No more headaches..sore throat, etc..Sleep pattern normal. I thought I was over it but it merely paused than hit me again :( Turns out my Brother & His wife had it too, we all did not have to go to the hospital..and we all isolated too...weird.

Thank you for sharing the Kindi doll display. I see my Large Donatina doll in your pic ( far right side on the bottom ) ..

Congrats on the passport. I know that is a huge relief to you. :) STILL hoping you get to go to the opened boot sale.. The news is saying that we also might have to keep proof on us to go to concerts, etc that proves we are covid free/ vaccinated. 

Went to drop things off for Dad and stopped by Dollar Tree where we found this Color Form Disney Princesses set for 1.00  and I bought the little Disney comics Snow White & The Evil Queen on Ebay..I bought it Friday, he shipped it on Sat and it arrived on Mon ..amazing shipping !! Mcdonald's just started their new Happy Meal toys today ( Tues ) and there are 8 Princess's & for boys some Star Wars toys.

Hugs & Take Care & Stay Well & Safe,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I am glad you feel better. It is strange to catch this virus. We don't really go anywhere, if you see what I mean. Now you are immune to it. It is a good outcome.

The health passport is really a "bizarre" idea considering the vaccine does not stop people to have the virus and worse, does not stop people spreading it. It is absolutely pointless to prove we are vaccinated in this context! It does not make sense. The vaccine only stops developing the most serious version of the disease that most people don't develop.

I haven't taken any pictures, lazy! I have bought 2 things but it was already a while ago.

Nice little Disney figures. I have a few I bought on Ebay when I had my Disney "crisis" in 2019! I should take pics but I feel so unmotivated...

The car boot sale has confirmed its reopening. I will have to be mega  selective. I have no space left. I have still my eyes on the omgs reduced. If they are still at that price when the shops will reopen, I'll buy them.

Still no internet. It starts to really depress me. It is the last thing I needed...

Keep well

Take care

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Hello & Happy Weekend !!!  It is very strange about catching the virus. I checked with my sis in law and she was doing exactly what I was..Only going out to quickly shop and  come home .. I worry about the side effects lingering but I do feel better/stronger than I was..and even lost 10 pounds somehow..( must have happened while I slept !

Now there are ebay-ers selling fake vaccination cards to people !! Just to be able to travel without getting the vaccine ..Right now the news says the strongest variant in the USA is the UK virus variant. 

Hooray on the Boot sale reopening..Can't wait to hear the report about your visit. We went to Target today as I wanted to get a plastic storage unit with wider drawers for my computer stuff. I found it..NO Real Littles except for the Pink locker ( 20.00 )..Only a few Kindi dolls..very few Fail Fix (No one seems to be buying them ) More Rainbow Dolls..

Happy Weekend Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen, 

I am sure you will feel better soon. It takes time. When I had flu, it took me a long time to recover. It was a bad year apparently and I was really very ill. It just takes time. How awful to loose your sense of taste. I only know one person who had this virus. It is a member of my family in France. He had it last year in April at the peak of the virus. It is an elderly person (83) with a serious health issue (he needs blood  transfusions regularly). He did not loose his sense of taste or smell, had the same symptoms as a bad flu and did not have any respiratory  problems. He was very tired after but his blood disease makes him tired so it is normal to feel exhausted after the virus I suppose.

You know what I think about the response to this virus. I have seen the Health passport last year on the web site of the WEF. I also saw the Irish one on another web site. The vaccines were not even made yet. I sent you the link and you thought it was a hoax. I hope some people with influence will react to all this non sense. It is needed urgently. I heard an interview of a lawyer and a journalist in France who are trying to have a scientific debate within the EU. It is apparently impossible to have one on a national level in France. Let's hope it will have a positive outcome.

Nothing new on the toys front in my local Sainsbury's except that they have now the KindiKids display. The Fail Fix are still shelf sitting but they are still not reduced. Patience...

The boot sale will cheer me up for sure. I will just have to be very selective. I have really no space left. I will only buy dolls in excellent condition. I have so many dolls to fix with leaking glue or in need of beauty spa sessions...

I managed to talk to somebody from the internet company this morning. The phone line has a fault, it probably happened because of the cancellation. I hope it will be fixed soon. The person was very nice. He called my landlord a "jerko". lol It made me laugh. I know how horrible my landlord can be. He has a terrible communication problen and no "people skills". Apparently, he does not call them but send threatening emails saying he will take the company to court!!! He goes to one of his friends to connect to their wifi. Poor thing! lol

Have a great week end

I am sure you will feel better soon

Hugs

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service