Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello & Happy weekend,

We've been out & about to several stores and popped into WAL MART  and found the MH shelf totally empty. They had been marking down the budget dolls and now no more in stock..in their place are new Harry Potter dolls. Tues Morning has several MH dolls at good prices..Ross has a lot of Shopkins, Barbies ..DD Discounts has a lot of MH/EAH doll and doll sets..Dollar Tree has gotten the mega blocks MH figures for 1.00 ( Dollar General has them too ) 

Today at Dollar Tree I found 2 EAH books and 1 MH book for 1.00...Great finds for my collection.

Also came home recently with 3 Beanie Boo's from Goodwill that were bagged & sold together..

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Views: 11846

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Maureen,

I hope you are well.

I have finally received my omg bought on Ebay. She took her time but she was worth the wait! lol She is the last doll I have bought in 2020 and the first one I bought in 2021!! She was bought in December and arrived in January!

The seller was a lovely adult collector. One of my best experience on Ebay.

Here is Pop bb

I love her. She is adorable.I love them all anyway! ;-)  I am very pleased to have her in my collection. I would not have bought her full price.

I checked the toys section in my local Sainsbury's. Still the same. Nothing new. I dont think the Fail Fix will sell full price. They have the Kindi Kids you collect but no other Shopkins items. No omgs, no RH and all the small lols surprise are out of stock.

I am very worried about what is happening at the moment. It is terrible. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should leave the UK as fast as possible to at least be in France even if where we are will not change anything. It is a catastrophy.

I hope you are well

Have a good week end

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Weekend :) How are you ? Oh I am so glad your order came through. I always worry when I order anything sent from overseas to Me or even here in USA...With our Postal service all messed up it is taking longer than ever to get things delivered. Great Photo.

Sadly with the virus variant I do not think you can leave the UK just yet..Deep breaths and plan it all out. How much stuff is there to pack ? How will you get it all to France ? If you rent a truck to haul your belongings you will have to wait until the chunnel reopens. So many things to consider. 

We went to Target and I took some photos for you. We bought Rainbow Kate Kindi club mini doll. I haf not seen thoise on the shelves at Target before. One picture is My Kindi dolls & another is our Kitty Tallulah with her baby box and Mcdonald's set of Disney/Happy Meal Toys.

Happy Weekend Hugs & Stay Safe & Stay Healhly,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I hope you are well.

Oh wow! So much choice in your supermarkets! My local Sainsbury's has hardly anything. The big Tescos are much better but I don't have one near where I live. Smyths toys is huge but... it is closed!! The dancing Poopsie Unicorn cracks me up. I saw it in Tesco a while ago. I do prefer my normal one (and I paid £1 for it in the boot sale, it is even better!! lol). Are you tempted to buy a Rainbow High doll?

Nice pix. Your cat is lovely. I bet your cat would love to play with the adorable Disney train! ;-)

I am crazy about my omgs! I start to have a few now. I prefer to buy them second hand in great condition for a good price. They are very rarely reduced here. I also don't want to end up with too many of them. They are "larger" than MH and take more space!! lol lol lol

I could leave the UK now if I was ready. The channel tunnel is not closed. A negative covid test is enough to travel until they make the vaccination mandatory with the "covid pass" I told you about in March. It is unfortunateky coming unless members of governments oppose it. Anyway, I am a French citizen. When the travel restrictions were tough, citizens were allowed to travel back to their country.

The lockdowns will never end. Coronaviruses mutate constantly. This is the nature of these viruses. Swedish epidemiologists were right to take the decision to not lockdown. They explained very well why in March last year. Once you lockdown, it is extremely difficult to get out of it. They have been demonised by the medias because they did not do the same as everyone else but... I check the Europeans excess deaths website because I want to have the right informations. Sweden is doing a lot better than the UK, France, Belgium or Spain. They never were in lockdown and masks are not mandatory... and still no lockdown. They had the same guidelines than anywhere else and people were working from home if possible.

There never was a proper scientific debate about this virus, why? They carry on listening to Neil Ferguson's "predictions" (it is more "esoteric" than scientific in his case, he is always so dreadfully wrong!), why? Is he the only qualified epidemiologist on the planet?

To conclude, If I have to be a prisoner for the rest of my life, I'd rather be a prisoner in my own country!

Anyway, have a god week end

Take care

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Sun Night/Mon to Be !!! How are you ? I am doing great..I had a list of things I wanted to do and get done this weekend and only have 1 to go :) Yay !!! Also just received an offer from a ebay seller and accepted it for this Ghoulia..LOVE her hair !!

I have my eye on the regular Ghoulia too...YOU know how we can't resist Our Ghoulia.. I do think the Rainbow High dolls are gorgeous .It is the 30.00 a piece that holds me back.

Oh they reopened the Chunnel ? We saw it closed when other countries said they would not accept anyone from the UK to their country/border. Glad that changed.

I know the lockdowns are very hard for people, their jobs, schools and businesses.. Now the USA has a new variant of covid. We had the UK Variant and now we have the USA Variant. Been in lockdown for a Year Now.. I am just about used to it all now. Only had 1 bad cold all of 2020 ..That is amazing.

Take Care & Have a Great & Safe Week..

Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen, 

I hope you are well.

Yes this Ghoulia is very cool. I have the original one. I will take pictures of my MH vinyls when they will be reunited. 2 of them are stored in a box. I don't have many but I am happy to have them. I also have the pets.

I know what you mean about the RH dolls price. I have bought only 2 of the first wave. The ones I liked the most. It is not great financially to collect many. The cost adds up quite fast. But if you think about it, all dolls are expensive now. Rainbow High and omgs are both the most expensive. Hairmazing are a bit cheaper but they are still £25. Fail Fix are £20. The only reason I have a few is because I found them for a fantastic price second hand. I would have bought only one or two full price in shops. Not sure if I would have bought 2 thinking about it. Cave Club are reasonably priced considering their good quality and articulations. The Kindi Kids are  expensive too here, £25. The problem with RH and OMGs is they have quite a few quality issues. This is one of the reasons I prefer to buy my OMGs second hand (not only, I am not keen on spending so much money). I look for great deals. It is a lot of work but it is worth it. I had one issue with one of my RH that was not noticeable when the doll was in her box. If I hadn't unboxed her I would not have noticed. Luckily, it doesn't show when looking at her but I was furious. I still would like 2 RH dolls of series 2 despite this. Many dolls reviewers have experienced quality issues with them. It is a shame.

Here is a picture if the 2 toys I bought reduced in the sale after Christmas. They are cute but it is the same problem than with the dolls (even worse than the dolls really). They are too expensive full price. Who would buy a Cave Club pet full price, seriously? The Arcade Heroes are cute but so overpriced. The little lol boy looks cool in his superhero costume. It is fun to unbox. The box is great and the superhero costume looks cool in it for display but ...

Sorry about the colours. I had to use artificial light and I can't correct it in my phone. I like the lol boy little skateboard! So cute! ;-)

I don't plan to buy much on Ebay during this lockdown unless I find a second hand omg for a great price. It is becoming harder and harder. I am glad I could find a few before. I am quite happy with my omgs collection for now. I never thought I would have so many. I avoid Ebay at the moment. I just check the omgs (bad!! lol)

Have a great day

Take care

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy WED !! Happy NEW Day for the USA..I pray/hope we all get through it safely. California is being bombarded by these scary strong winds..We had to clean all the gardens as leaves, branches blown off trees were everywhere and we lost a big panel of our fence that sits between our house & the house on the corner.. I was chatting on Twitter with neighbors to the North of Us and they had the big winds too. We made it through safely though and for that I am grateful.

Very cute photo ..and never worry about the colours ..If I can see it, I enjoy it :) I thought I was done with ebay but found a few items to watch. 

We went to Walmart on Tues and I saw some CC dolls, some new RH dolls, No shoppies, a few Kindi Kids ( 10 inch size ) & Barbies. The LOL/OMG locked shelf was full of those items. We shopped for Dad as he wanted some food/drink items :) He is due soon for the vaccine shot. (My sis in UK had the astrazeneca shot and reports a headache that first day and sleepless night but she feels better now ) WalMart had a lot of people in 2 lines for the only registers open and it was 20 item or less for self check out and folks were buying a lot..I will wait until RH dolls are marked down or turn up in thrift stores. They are pretty but unlike chasing down MH/EAH dolls, my heart does not jump to own them. Target is a store that sells everything, food, toys, clothes, bikes/exercise equipment,shoes, watches, jewellery..appliances , TV, video games, books. dishware, kitchen gadgets etc,

I did find a Moanica d'Kay Ballerina doll on Ebay for 18.99 + s/h so grabbed her right away...In Walmart I found a new Chelsea doll ( Barbie's lit sis ) dressed in a hamburger dress with her dog dressed as fries..Very cute..and a Hairdoorable set marked down 50% ..could not resist that. Yes, I intend to open it and see what treasures are inside..

Have a Wonderful Wed & Hugsss,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I hope the storm will pass soon.

Moanica Dkay is a good find. I don't think the Ballerinas were released in Europe. I only saw them in the Mattel store in France (it does not exist anymore). I would have loved Cleo but she was too expensive.  Cute Chelsea doll.

Lol A Hairdorable! I don't really collect them. I have 3 or 4 I have found in boot sales. I bought one half price last year in France in January (before we became prisoners!). I like them but I prefer to find them in boot sales. It is cheaper and more fun.

I wanted to wait too for omgs and RH dolls. The problem is they are very rarely reduced here. I only saw 2 omgs with a good reduction. I was lucky enough to find them but they disappear immediately when they are reduced. I have never seen any RH reduced so far. I am ok with RH. I love them but I can wait. The omgs are another matter. I really fell in love with my first one. It was totally unexpected. I would have never thought it would happen to me! They are so cute. I find them fun and charming. They make me smile in the same way MH used to do when I first collected them. 

It will take a while before we can find RH and omgs in thrift stores. I have never seen any so far. RH are too recent. I can see many omgs on Ebay. They are expensive most of the time even in very played with condition. I had to be patient to find mine.

This picture of the toys on my last post is terrible. It is a bit sad really! It is a good thing that you don't mind. The colours are hideous! lol

Have a great day

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Wed evening & Thurs to be :) I think the winds are finally done with Us and rain on the way for the weekend and cold for next week. (Winter is back in California ) How are you ? I am feeling GREAT as we have a President we can actually trust now and America feels happy. 

I am stunned at the Mh Ballerina prices..My guy bought Cleo & Draculaura for me at 6.99 at the Tues Morning store. (New & in box ) and now they are in 40.00 + dollar price range on ebay/secondary market. Outrageous. I told him if we find Moanica boxed at Tues Great. but if not..I am happy with the one I bought on Ebay.

I will let you know if we begin to see RH marked down or in a thrift store..Target sells it unsold toys, etc to thrift /secondary stores so you can usually find them that way cheaper.

Here is Masquerade Dee Dee...Lovely hair & pretty face/eyes..she only cost 6.20 as walmart marked her at 50% off.

I love your pix even when you do not think they are as perfect as you want them to be, they bring Joy to others.

Hugss & Stay Safe Stay Healthy,

Maureen

Hi Maureen, 

Glad to know you feel great. I don't! Lol I will not last much longer with this never ending lockdown.

The UK will be stuck with Bojo until the end of times. I am convinced they will vote for him next time. I will not tell you what I think about the English... hmmm... They voted for Brexshit... Scotland and Ireland did not...

Cute Hairdorable! I will try to take a picture of mine but the first one I found is stored in a box. They are all from boot sales except one I bought half price last year.

I went to the big Sainsbury's yesterday. I don't go there often, I prefer to buy my food in another smaller supermarket where they don't sell toys. Nothing new in the toys section. There is only one Cave Club left, Slate. I checked the price, it is still back to full price. I am glad I bought mine when they were half price. I nearly waited and I would not have bought it full price. The Fail Fix are full price and don't sell. They have the Hairdorables like the one you bought but full price. Kindi Kids and the same Barbies and Fozen dolls. Hatchimals and Candylocks. No omgs and RH. Dull. All the lol stuff are out of stock. But they reduced the Cave Club Pets more, it came to 75% off so I bought another one. There was only one left. I had the mammoth! Yay! This is the one I wanted the first time. Lol I told myself numerous times to stop buying all these small plastic toys. It is so silly. It is ok in boot sales (sort of!) But not in shops. I have no will power. Anyway, it was very cheap...

The 2 Cave Clubs pets. The mammoth came with a small tooth brush! Lol Very advanced for prehistoric times! 

There was more light today. It is good for pictures! ;-)

Have a good day

Take care 

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Weekend & How are you doing ? I have  gotten so used to the lockdown that it seems normal to me. I know it can be very frustrating trying to deal with everything all at once. Have faith we never thought we'd get rid of the orange  buffoon and the election did it for Us. bojo is just another buffoon ..Love the term Brexshit...Best description I've heard yet.

LOVE your Pix...those are cute little animals. If Target still has them on clearance, I might pick one up too :) Mom used to say to me smaller takes up less room , so your smaller toys are great for you space wise.

We went to Marshalls and they had a lot of toys on clearance..I was happily surprised..I found a shoppie Pony from Happy Places Royal wedding,,,marked down to 1.00 & a Tiny Tukkins Boy Cat, Riley, also a 1.00 ..That was a nice surprise..They had some pretty backpacks too..I have my eye on one I might go back for.. (It's black with cabbage roses on it ) 

Have an awesome weekend & I will look forward to seeing more pix from You.

Take Care & Stay Safe & Stay Healthy Hugs,

Maureen

Permalink Reply by Tula Shadowy 15 hours ago

Hi Maureen, 

Glad to know you feel great. I don't! Lol I will not last much longer with this never ending lockdown.

The UK will be stuck with Bojo until the end of times. I am convinced they will vote for him next time. I will not tell you what I think about the English... hmmm... They voted for Brexshit... Scotland and Ireland did not...

Cute Hairdorable! I will try to take a picture of mine but the first one I found is stored in a box. They are all from boot sales except one I bought half price last year.

I went to the big Sainsbury's yesterday. I don't go there often, I prefer to buy my food in another smaller supermarket where they don't sell toys. Nothing new in the toys section. There is only one Cave Club left, Slate. I checked the price, it is still back to full price. I am glad I bought mine when they were half price. I nearly waited and I would not have bought it full price. The Fail Fix are full price and don't sell. They have the Hairdorables like the one you bought but full price. Kindi Kids and the same Barbies and Fozen dolls. Hatchimals and Candylocks. No omgs and RH. Dull. All the lol stuff are out of stock. But they reduced the Cave Club Pets more, it came to 75% off so I bought another one. There was only one left. I had the mammoth! Yay! This is the one I wanted the first time. Lol I told myself numerous times to stop buying all these small plastic toys. It is so silly. It is ok in boot sales (sort of!) But not in shops. I have no will power. Anyway, it was very cheap...

The 2 Cave Clubs pets. The mammoth came with a small tooth brush! Lol Very advanced for prehistoric times! 

There was more light today. It is good for pictures! ;-)

Have a good day

Take care 

Hugs

Hi Maureen, 

I hope you are well.

I can tell I am not the only one who can't resist small plastic toys! lol

They are both very cute. I have never seen the Tiny Tukkins before. Very cute! ;-)

My internet went down on Sunday. Luckily it did not last long. The internet provider sorted out the problem very fast. It is back on this morning! It is great.

I have bought a second hand Rainbow High doll on Shpock. I bought it from the same adult collector I have bought the Fail Fix dolls from. I trust him and his dolls are in display condition. I could not believe it when I saw he was selling his Rainbow High dolls. He is only keeping one. I am pleased I could manage to buy one. They sold very fast. This doll was crossed on the listing because he did not want to sell her at first. I am very lucky he changed his mind. The doll was posted on Friday and arrived Monday! I could not believe it! It gave me a shock! I was expecting to wait 2 weeks like the others.

Here she is. She is lovely... except for her legs!! I find Rainbow High dolls legs very ugly. Lol I think I will put her boots back on! 

Poppy Rowan 

I am delighted to have her. I do love her hair colour. It is really gorgeous. I really did not expect to find a Rainbow High second hand for a good price. Totally unexpected. She cheered me up.

The never ending lockdown drags me down. I can't stand to have my life "suspended". I have important things to do and I can't. I also start to developp an absolute hatred of England. I think the English have a terrible superiority complex. It will eventually drag them to the bottom. They will drown in their arrogance and stupidity. It is very sad. (Poppy came from... Wales!!!! Lol lol lol... ooops! I could not help it! )

I hope all is well. 

Have a good day

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Wed from super soaked Northern California.. The storm door has opened and it is going to rain until mid Feb it seems. Lovely..

Thank you for the nice words over my pix and toys..and Oh my goodness, Your RH doll is stunning. Good for you on getting her at such a great deal...Awesome..I saw the RH dolls in Target and now I understand what you meant about their legs..

We went up to see My Guy's Dad and he is doing great, we had to stay outside though..He has received his corona shot as did all the caregivers/patients. Stopped by  the Target near him and we found more Disney ducks & He bought me a new mini Kindi Kid doll ( Cindi  Pops ) & a Pokemon Advent Calendar.. and I bought him a car set & some more Disney ducks....Over the weekend we went to DD's Discounts and found a New 49 cents Polly Pocket..over at Dollar Tree, found some books & 2 Playmobil girl figures.. ( a fancy dressed Lady with Opera glasses  &  a Tennis playing girl ) plus some Tsum Tsum's..( different than the ones we had ) Mickey , Minnie, Eeyore, Tigger, Winnie the Pooh..Than we went to another Target and went to their clearance section and whoa...the 197 Real Littles Set of toys..He checked the price.. ( was 100.00 .marked to 69.99..and at the register it was sold to us for 49.99..)  A Princess Luna My Little Pony set marked down to 70% off..This was a good Toy Haul weekend. Plus Ghoulia & Moanica D' Kay Ballerina doll arrived :) 

Happy Wed Hugss & Stay Safe & Stay Healthy, XoXo,

Maureen

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service