Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello & Happy weekend,

We've been out & about to several stores and popped into WAL MART  and found the MH shelf totally empty. They had been marking down the budget dolls and now no more in stock..in their place are new Harry Potter dolls. Tues Morning has several MH dolls at good prices..Ross has a lot of Shopkins, Barbies ..DD Discounts has a lot of MH/EAH doll and doll sets..Dollar Tree has gotten the mega blocks MH figures for 1.00 ( Dollar General has them too ) 

Today at Dollar Tree I found 2 EAH books and 1 MH book for 1.00...Great finds for my collection.

Also came home recently with 3 Beanie Boo's from Goodwill that were bagged & sold together..

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Views: 11488

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Maureen,

I hope all is well.

Pikachu is very cute. The Happy places set is cute but the figure looks nothing like Rapunzel! lol Strange! It is great the toys are back in McDo. You will finish the set. 

The shops will reopen tomorrow as planned. I might have a look to see if there will be terrible queues like last time. I am curious! I doubt people will be looking for Christmas presents in charity shops. I might have a little thrifting trip soon! ;-)

Have a good day

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Wed to Be :) Thank you for opening up my thread to Page # 100 !!! That is just so awesome for me..:)

Pichu is one of Pikachu's evolutions I believe but I agree, it is soooo cute..and it is normally 13.00 but walgreens charged us 6.99. 3 toys away and my guy is saying we can always buy those toys on ebay if Mcd's do not have them or run out.  I bought a shoppie doll on ebay this morning ..The seller is a charity to help foster children with clothes/needs and I totally support that wonderful idea.

Fingers crossed you find some wonderful goodies in the thrift stores when you go out..I heard on the news that online sales have reached the Billions as folks shopped from home. I miss just going out and shopping..and I miss seeing Faces..but I will see them again when all is said and done..the first vaccine batch arrives this week and the first people to be given the shot will be Drs, Nurses, teachers, cops, fireman and those senior citizens living in assisted care homes..than folks 65 and older..

Happy Wed Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen, 

I hope all is well.

I finally ventured to the shops yesterday. I was a bit scared of the queues because it was only the second day of reopening. And, oh, surprise, no queue anywhere! The only queue I have seen was in front of the Apple store!! lol  One lady in the toy shop told me the first day had been very busy. People were filling the trolleys absolutely full and buying tons.

They only had 2 Rainbow High dolls in the whole shop! Sunny and the one coming with wigs and clothes. They are all out of stock. So are the omgs and most of the lols surprise. I have seen the big Rainbow surprise dolls for the first time. I don't like them very much. I saw Na na na surprise dolls season 4! I have never seen season 2 in shops and season 3 only one doll very briefly. MGA, stop! Even the shops can't follow!! lol I saw one of the new Barbies extra (I think they are called extra but I can't remember). Very nice but the only one left had a damaged face. The quality is becoming bad for everything not only MGA products. Plenty of blind bags. They had minis llamas for £1. I bought 2! I love the bigger one I found a while ago and I haven't seen any anywhere. The minis ones are not as cool but they are cute and silly. I'll adopt 2 more next time!! ;-) I find everything very expensive generally. I wonder if it is because I buy so many dolls in boot sales. Not many doll collectors seem to find omgs expensive. Maybe I am really a cheap skate!!! Lol 

I went to Tk Maxx. Quite a bit of Barbies and baby dolls. They had the Creatable world dolls reduced. I have one and I told myself if they still had some when the shops will reopen, I'll adopt another one. They have only 2 sets. They only had one of the set I don't have so I took it home. The clothes fit other dolls. It is great. I have given one Creatable world jacket and a pair of boots to my Blythe doll. She is happy because she had only a little pink dress to wear and... no shoes!! lol

Lol They are silly! I quite like them. :-)

That's it. I haven't been on a thrifting trip yet. I had a quick look in a few charity shops. Nothing I liked. Well, the good ones are a bit further away. I am waiting for a MH bundle of 3 dolls I bought on Ebay (yes, I know, no will power! But it was a real bargain so...)

I wish you a great week end

Keep well

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Hello Dear..How are you doing ? I hope all is well. Thank you for the fab photos..I am so happy you found some amazing goodies..I have never seen the Creatable dolls..Very nice set !! 

You saw full shopping carts ? Good for people to be prepared but not to hoard. We went out last Thurs and shopped stores for 3 hrs and only had to wait in one line outside DD's Discounts..They had a lot of toys but none of our Favourites. Still awesome to be there.. Stopped into Dollar Tree and was very good and only bought 3 items..

My ebay shoppie's have come in..all I have left on order /to arrive are Pokemon items from overseas.

I was doing great until Thurs night when I took a bad fall in the garage..My guy heard my scream and thought boxes fell on me.. I am red,black, blue and bruised/sore. NOT fun at all..Several lumps/bumps on my head too..I am lucky to still be here as I hit a work bench in the garage with my head and narrowly missed a metal vise Dad had attached to the table. It was like a scene from a horror movie.

Take Care of Yourself..Our state is back in a big lockdown..Fridge/freezer has food so we are good. In Los Angeles they have been told to stay in their homes and do not go outside in a car, bike, scooter, bus etc..It is maddening but must be done to save lives.

Happy weekend Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen, 

I hope you will feel better soon with that fall.

Nice Happy Places sets. I haven't realised you were collecting Pokemon so seriously. Pikachu is a cutie.

I had never seen Creatable World dolls either before seeing them in Tk Maxx. They are cute and the clothes are great for many other dolls too.

I haven't seen anybody filling shopping trolleys on Friday. The lady in the toy shop told me that's what happened on the first day of reopening. I decided to go on a thrifting trip on Saturday. The weather was not bad. I did not find much thrifting but I had a great day. I have just found a Lalaloopsy Littles. It was only £1 and it is super cute. I'll take a picture later. I bought Christmas presents for myself (lol) as I will not have any this year but I have received money instead. I am staying here for Christmas this year because of the unecessary global craziness. I have bought a Remix omg and a Na Na Na surprise. They were both on promotional offers. Yes, because I don't want to buy another MGA product full price! lol Principles!! I opened the omg in the shop. It was a very big Tesco and the customer service guy was great. He lent me a cutter and I had a table to do it!! I am not taking home a doll without checking any big defects! She is so cute. I am delighted to have her. Omgs are my favourites of all the new current doll lines. I love the Fail Fix too.

I am still waiting for my Ebay MH. They take a long time to arrive. Except this, I bought nothing else on Ebay. The omgs are too expensive second hand. It is not worth it. It is nearly and sometimes as or more expensive as buying them new. Sigh...

I hope you will feel better with your bruises. It sounds quite bad. You could have hurt yourself very badly. 

Have a great day

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Hello.. & Happy New Week to you My Friend. How are you ? Thank you for you words of comfort. I am slowly healing..My head narrowly by inches missed hitting the metal vise on the work bench..if I had , at the speed I was falling, I would not be here any longer. :(  My guy is handling all the chores & animals and cooking..I am sitting in my chair with a massage/heating pad against my back.

I have always loved Pokemon and have a large amount of their figures just thought to complete the collection this year..My guy has the Pichu and the Pikachu is mine..I loved that sweet cartoon when it aired.

I love that even though you did not buy much, you still had fun..I do that too..I love to look and walk around and if we find things, great..if not, it is still a great time out. Great exercise and fun. Congrats on your new Lallaloopsy doll. Great price.

Have a Great week & Stay Safe & Healthy,

Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen, 

I am glad to hear that you are healing. Luckily, it could have been worse. And you have somebody to look after you! I am sure he takes care of you very well. ;-)

I would not say I did not buy much considering an omg is a big thing to buy even on discount. I just did not find much in the charity shops. There were not that many dolls and I did not want the ones I have seen. It was mainly Barbies and Disney Princesses. I am selective thrifting. Space...

Here is a picture of the cute Lalaloopsy. They are called "Littles". I have never seen these before. They are quite small. It is perfect for me. I only have one big Lalaloopsy and I will have only one that size. I took a picture with one of my Beanie Boo to show you the size.

So cute! The leopard cat suit has a tail! Very pleased to have found this little creature!

I still haven't received my MH. It is really taking a long time. I am a bit worried. I hope they will arrive soon.

Have a great day

Take care 

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Tuesday :) How are you doing ? I am slowly healing ..It was a scary incident indeed. I am still bruised and colourful bruises to be sure.. I am very lucky to have my Guy to help take care of Me.. especially as I was hurt & scared. I terrify the poor man just by walking.

I adore the doll pix and I have that same Beanie Boo.. I am waiting for a ring I bought off ebay and it was supposed to be here by Monday but no luck so I emailed the seller who got right back to me asking if they send me the ring again or did I want my money back.. ( I took the ring ) and they were really great about it..I know with all the problems in US Post office, all of our packages/mail are slow to arrive. Maybe you should message the seller and see if they put a tracking number on your MH doll order ? Maybe they did not mail it yet or they might have lost it, and will give you , your money back. I hope the box will arrive soon for you as I know you really want your dolls.

Happy Tues Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I hope all is well.

I hope your ring has arrived.

My Monster High dolls finally arrived yesterday. I did not contact the seller because I knew they had been posted on the 28th of November and there was no tracking number. The 2nd class mail within the UK is supposed to take 2 days. It generally takes 3 to 4 days to arrive. This took even longer than the Fail Fix! I am glad they are not lost.

I bought the bundle for Ghoulia. She is in fantastic condition and complete except for the glasses. Gloom Beach Frankie needs help but I will revive her. She has very loose legs and needs a good clean. She was wearing Frankie's fashion pack. I undressed her to check her legs. Slo mo has pink marks on his face. It is a shame. He is otherwise in very good condition. He is the one from the students 5 packs. This bundle was very cheap. 

Here is a quick picture in their package.

Lol They are not too happy to be back in the box! I am pleased to have this Ghoulia unboxed. I have the 2 pack with Slo mo. They look adorable together in their box. The artwork on the box is adorbs and I could never bring myself to open it. I normally unbox all my dolls. I could not unbox them and Amanita Nightshade. Amanita looks like a work of art in her box! This Ghoulia is not easy to find and she is not cheap either so I am delighted to have her.

I went thrifting and I found 2 small American Girl dolls. Very surprising. I have never seen an AG doll before. They are not sold in Europe. They are not really the type of dolls I like but I could not leave them there. They are quite small. I don't think I would have adopted a normal size one. Too big! And I find them scary!! lol They both have adorable wellie boots (I think the boots were a big factor in my decision to adopt them!). Anyway, I thought I don't take a big risk because they are so cheap. I will see if I get used to them. I am not sure I really like them. Well, I do like them but you know what I mean. I'll take pictures later.

No MH in the charity shops. They are becoming hard to find.

Keep well

Take care

Have a great day!

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy New Year To Be !! # 2021.. How are you ? I have been so busy with the holidays, mailing things, emails, and working on my pix so I could share them with you all here.. :) Thank you for your fantastic Pix ..That Ghoulia is gorgeous indeed..I am so happy you found Her..& Happy they were delivered to you ..I know how you worried. I worry too when I order things..and with the virus messing things up , all mail deliveries are slower than normal. I think you will find a pair of Ghoulia's glasses on ebay or boot sale for sure. Congrats on find the AG mini dolls. I have seen them in stores but not recently. 

The ring has not shown up...or the Ivysaur I ordered from aliexpress..I just bought  a kindi doll off amazon & a dvd & they say it will arrive here sometime in March !!! ( the new norm for mail I guess ) My 2 VulPix figures arrived ( Pokemon ) & My Plus Mew (Pokemon ) We went to walmart and My Guy bought me a Mini Kindi Doll ( shopkins ) and put Her on Our Tree.  We had a lovely Christmas & I hope you did too.My Guy also bought me the Pikachu with Blue Poke Ball..and almost forgot to say Target is having a HUGE 50% off sale on Toys..they are getting rid of all the CC Dolls...50% + off...and 50% off Shopkins Real Littles ( I ended up bringing 3 home and did not have 2 of the 3..Now have #93 real little/shopkins..I also picked up a Disney Doorable Elsa set with her throne/castle..& extra mini fig. We checked out several Marshalls, ( one had TJ Maxx merch in it ) , Ross & saw a lot of Toys...even went back to our Ross & DD Discounts and had to stand inline to wait to get inside. RHC are now turning up at the discount stores and selling for 50% off their original prices. 

Happy New Year Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I am pleased to hear from you. I was starting to worry.

Glad to know you had a good Christmas. Here, it was a bit strange because they locked us down again a few days before Christmas with no notice! All the "non essential" shops closed and no right to travel. Many people left London before midnight that afternoon. It was chaos! I did not plan to go to France this year with all the mess luckily otherwise I would have been really upset. I am dreading a lockdown until April. They are so insane, they could be mad enough to do that.

Wow! Lots of pictures. Everything is cute. I like the Doorables set. I don't see them in shops anymore here. The Kindi Kids are far too big for me. I prefer the Shoppies. I do like the mini one, very cute. I like the house "Kringle's and Co", very nice. You will probably think I am stupid but what are RHC?

I could not do anymore thrifting since finding the AG dolls. They are called Wellie Wishers. I would not call them "mini" (lol), they are smaller than the original AG but big enough for me!

I will take pictures later. They did not go to the beauty Spa yet. They don't need much. I bought a few small hair accessories for them for Christmas!! ;-) I'll also take pictures of my omg and Na Na Na Surprise (they are in fact my Christmas presents to myself considering the circonstances!!).

The sales are not great here. The Cave Club were half price when I bought Slate but they went back up again. I have bought a lol surprise boy "Arcade Heroes" and a Cave Club surprise pet both half price and that's all. Before Christmas, I have found Groovy Babe second hand cheap on Schpock. The lady I bought her from told me she did not use Royal Mail anymore because it was taking ages to arrive. She used a courrier company and the doll arrived two days after! How great! Here is a quick pix.

She is so cool! Delighted to have her in my collection. I adore the omgs. It is a shame they are so expensive. Luckily, we can find them second hand.

I will reorganise everything, it is a mess. I have to do a clear out too in case I decide to leave the UK this year. Things are very complicated at the moment.

I wish you a good end of year. Let's hope 2021 will see some improvements...

Take care

Hugs

Dear Tula,

Happy Tuesday My Friend !! How are you doing ? I am so sorry that I worried you..I wanted to take the pix to share and recover from a fall I took in the garage..and than work on the photos once taken..Now I am nearly all caught up..Still have thank you cards to write & a few emails to reply too.

Thank you for your kind words over my pix..The Kindi Kid doll is 10 inchs tall and will be here this week.. the Mini one on the tree is adorable..and is or was 4.88 at Walmart. I am going to try to get to walmart this week if I can and see if any are left..( my leg is acting up so not sure if I can  ) The Kringle House under the tree is the Kringle Toy store/company..soo cute..It came with a coffee shop house under the other side of the Tree.

I mistyped the RHC is for Wild Heart Crew dolls..They are now showing up at stores for 50% off original price. Sad to see Mattel give up on the Cave Club dolls but I think we knew it was going to happen.

I thought Bojo said he was locking everyone down around the holidays but to wake up suddenly and find all closed  has to be disconcerting and scary.. My Sis had plans to fly to France and it was canceled then she arranged to fly again ( too soon I thought but she would not listen ) and they canceled the flights again and most countries closed their borders to the UK because of the new strain the UK has ( along with So. Africa & Netherlands ). Needless to say Sis was really angry..

Great Photo of your new treasures and can't wait to see your new pix too. Have a safe & Healthy New Year..

Happy New Year Hugs,

Maureen

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service