Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So today I had to make a quick stop at toys r us to get my friend a one direction doll for her birthday (ughh) anyway, since it was right next to the mh aisle i took a quick peek at it. I saw venus! I immediately grabbed her and went to the register, they couldnt find her product number so they just slapped on any dolls item number and charged me $29.99! And I knew she should be $24.99 and they said if i find her price on the website, then i could give them it and theyd give me the difference. But shes not listed on the website or has and item number because toys r us dosent have the new assortment their systems yet! Now how em i supposed to prove the price difference? I posted this in sightings because i have yet to see a venus sighting in a toys r us on here. So can anyone tell me what to do? im tempted to open her but maybe should i hold off? Anyway Ill be her wrapping louis so please leave your comments and ill listen to them 

thanks,

~TaffySnap!

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

29.99, thats crazy.  She should have been charged as a MH basic doll, which is different depending what TRU you go to.  Mine is usually 24.99-26.99.  I saw a crapload of Venus and Robecca at my walmart yesterday tho.

I overpaid for two 1600 dolls at TRU a while back. They were so new at the time, I wasn't sure what the actual retail price was gonna be. The good thing is that TRU's return policy is I think like 90 days. So I just waited a few weeks until Amazon had them & ordered replacements, with free shipping, to return to TRU, as I had already opened & been enjoying the TRU ones.

A bit of a PITA, I know, but it felt better doing this than feeling like I had been taken by TRU like that. Just an idea for you, that's all. Needless to say, after that incident, I rarely buy from TRU anymore, except for the exclusives.

Well now I opened her,so nevermind

Viper said:

I overpaid for two 1600 dolls at TRU a while back. They were so new at the time, I wasn't sure what the actual retail price was gonna be. The good thing is that TRU's return policy is I think like 90 days. So I just waited a few weeks until Amazon had them & ordered replacements, with free shipping, to return to TRU, as I had already opened & been enjoying the TRU ones.

A bit of a PITA, I know, but it felt better doing this than feeling like I had been taken by TRU like that. Just an idea for you, that's all. Needless to say, after that incident, I rarely buy from TRU anymore, except for the exclusives.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service