Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 2803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol.this is almost funny.I normally "camp"@ Amazon.com!! and today of all days I miss the sale!! But I do know they will re-stock them as promised on July 27th. I trust them .So don't go to sleep on Thursday.!!

I got both Robecca and Venus for 19.99 :) They were in stock earlier today at about 9:00 am pacific time and then again at 11:00 am pt.

wow!! I'm glad you got them!! that'd be like  6 or 7am ET?? right??.. I think I'm going to check them all day from now on because if Amazon receives the shipment earlier we have to be online to grab them!!

Yes that would be 6:00 am est and 8:00 am est. I would make it a point of being on amazon at these times and already be logged in so you dont miss out :)

i got mine finally about 30 mins ago! so psyched! no tax no shipping at 19.99, suck it walmart!! Once I secure a good looking ghouls rule cleo and the 3 scary tales dolls I am done. *happy dance*

Darn I missed them again! Oh well! Just keep waiting and hunting! lol

I got Venus about an hour ago, but I'm still waiting on Robecca to come back in stock. I missed her earlier. I got the alert bue she was already out of stock.

Yeah just keep checking Amazon off and on. Seem to be coming in an out today as far as restocking goes. :)

Kelly Ann said:

Darn I missed them again! Oh well! Just keep waiting and hunting! lol

I never used to get taxed by Amazon until this last week or so. O_o I've been using them for years.

Hikikomori-Chan said:

No tax?  Amazon always charges me tax.  D:

Joshsboringlife said:

I was able to get both Robecca and Venus. $19.99 each, no tax, and free shipping. I LOVE YOU AMAZON!!!

I'm from Texas, and I don't think they have a shipping facility here. Used them for years and never taxed by them until recently.

I dont mind paying tax, but I will admit it was one of the "YAY's!" of using Amazon. xD:

Joshsboringlife said:

Perhaps they apply sales tax in the states where they have shipping facilities?

Hikikomori-Chan said:

I didn't know about this! Thanks though now I will keep a heads up!!!!! Will they restock at midnight???? Cause if so I will totally stay up! lol

Dragona13x said:

lol.this is almost funny.I normally "camp"@ Amazon.com!! and today of all days I miss the sale!! But I do know they will re-stock them as promised on July 27th. I trust them .So don't go to sleep on Thursday.!!

I'm in PA and no tax for me, (double checked) most likely its has to do with your state or county?

Hikikomori-Chan said:

Well, way back back they didn't charge tax on things that came directly from them, but apparently this year they started a new law or something where online vendors must charge tax even in other states where they don't have a presence.  So Amazon has been charging me tax for a few months now, but I was just very surprised to hear someone DIDN'T get charged tax.  [=

FrejaSashe said:

I never used to get taxed by Amazon until this last week or so. O_o I've been using them for years.

Hikikomori-Chan said:

Joshsboringlife said:

I was able to get both Robecca and Venus. $19.99 each, no tax, and free shipping. I LOVE YOU AMAZON!!!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service