Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hey there! Some of my dolls got a bit damaged during my move, or at some point objects were lost, but I plan on getting replacements. I am going to sell my used dolls now, so here we go.

Cleo Basic Wave 1

She comes with all of her clothes and accessories except for her bracelet. A very small portion of the white paint in her eye is chipped. She comes with her pet. Stand, diary, and hairbrush not included.

Deuce Basic Wave 1

Comes with all of his clothes, necklace, belt, and sunglasses. He is missing his glove, and his plastic bracelet (replaced by a fabric bracelet) Body is in perfect condition. Comes with his pet. Stand and diary not included.

Holt Basic Wave 2 (old version)

Comes with all his clothes and accessories. His backpack's lid is missing. One side of his shoelace was never painted by the company. Comes with pet. Body is in perfect condition. Stand and diary not included.

Frankie Basic Wave 1

Comes with all her clothes and accessories. One chain is broken, but this is not easily noticeable. Part of her cheek scar is slightly smudged. Comes with pet and stand. Diary and hairbrush not included.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sell by way of paypal. I am from the US and will ship anywhere, but understand that the shipping prices will be higher if I ship outside of the US. If you buy more than one doll I will lower the shipping price.

Views: 2234

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Could you both message me your addresses please?
I have to be your friend to,so accept my request and I will ^.^

hi, still selling?

Hello, is Holt still available as he is the only doll my daughter really is wishing for from Santa?
Please LMK,
Dorothy
How much for holt please let me know soon cause I would love to get one for my daughter thanks

what ones do you have left i am VERY interested!!! can u email me at VTHOKIES226@yahoo.com??? pleaseeeee

Guys, this post is over a year old.

I`m interested in all. LOL How much do you want per one?

Moved to "buy sell" forum.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service