Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Today on facebook, Monster High posted

Break out those decomposition books, ghouls; you’ll want to take notes! The next few weeks are going to be scary-busy around here with Friday the 13th coming up!. Rumor has it new student bodies will be haunting the MH halls any day now!

Now they never really clarified exactly what is coming, but I have a hunch. I do not think its the dolls. I believe it will be a webisode and introduce either Abbey or Spectra, or perhaps both! But this is only my thought. What are your thoughts?

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I HOPE ALL THE NEW ONES (Spectra and Abbey and All the other things) SHOW UP ON THE SHELVES AND THE WEBISODES! IT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR ME!! :)

Sorry to put a damper on any excitement for Spectra & Abby, but as they are NOT seen at all in the Spring/Summer Mattel Catalog I have to assume that these will be Fall releases and we should expect to see them in September/October.

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

That's great info, Sadie. The only difference from what I've heard so far is that it sounds like Spectra and Abbey are coming out at the same time and School's Out is coming afterward. And this confirms what I have been hearing about Clawd and Dead Tired coming out in June.

Well what I have from Mattel is a small list of 2011 MH items… What I listed earlier and older dolls that they are keeping on the shelves this year. The pics that were posted on Flickr in Spanish from the 2011 Mattel Product “book” did not show Abby & Spectra… and as far as I know they are not available to order so that is why I am assuming that they will NOT be released till Fall… Just my opinion but as you have to be able to order a new release before you can sell it, I lean towards this assumption! JMHO

(Where are they mentioned? I must have missed that?)

Are you talking about the catalog that all the new pictures we're seeing is from? Though Abbey and Spectra are not seen, they are mentioned in the School's Out section.

If that's not the catalog you are talking about, what is in that catalog? It makes me nervous that you are saying "Spring/Summer Mattel Catalog" because I was hoping all the pictures we have been seeing were for the rest of the year. If they put out a whole other set of dolls at the end of this year, we will go WAY over budget to get what we need.

Underneath each line there would be a small blurb about that particular line. With the new basic wave, Abbey and Spectra were mentioned, as well as Lagoona (spelled Lagonna or something similar).

Jeremy Austen said:

Well what I have from Mattel is a small list of 2011 MH items… What I listed earlier and older dolls that they are keeping on the shelves this year. The pics that were posted on Flickr in Spanish from the 2011 Mattel Product “book” did not show Abby & Spectra… and as far as I know they are not available to order so that is why I am assuming that they will NOT be released till Fall… Just my opinion but as you have to be able to order a new release before you can sell it, I lean towards this assumption! JMHO

(Where are they mentioned? I must have missed that?)

Are you talking about the catalog that all the new pictures we're seeing is from? Though Abbey and Spectra are not seen, they are mentioned in the School's Out section.

If that's not the catalog you are talking about, what is in that catalog? It makes me nervous that you are saying "Spring/Summer Mattel Catalog" because I was hoping all the pictures we have been seeing were for the rest of the year. If they put out a whole other set of dolls at the end of this year, we will go WAY over budget to get what we need.

Bios come on Friday the 13th everybody.
cant wait

♪♫Sadie Skeletol 'n Luna Fangs♫♪ said:

That's speculation, right? 'Cause... while it's kinda obvious that something with these guys WILL happen Friday the 13th, I haven't seen 'Bios of these will be added on Friday the 13th!' on Monsterhigh.com.
♪♫Sadie Skeletol 'n Luna Fangs♫♪ said:
Well Spectra, Abbey, and Jackson's could. They will for sure in webisode (Holt first then Jackson), possibly a longer one than normal.
i hope its the long 1 hour episode.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i will KILL the mattel people if there is not even 1 new thing on the website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry that i got a little aggreseve there!)
I never expected they would start selling in the summer... my chips are in that Abbey and Spectra show up sometime in the fall... however, looking at previous evidence with the "School's out" line of toys (the back on the box shows a re-release of the first monsters, PLUS abbey and Spectra) I say there's a huge chance They'll show up with that particular line.... of course, School does let out in the Fall, so.... there you go.

Jeremy Austen said:

Hey Guys & Ghouls,

I see we are all getting excited about new Characters being introduced on the 13 and the idea and chance that we might be seeing new dolls released around this time as well. I do have to say I have reason to believe we will be seeing new characters introduced in the webisodes but not necessarily as new toys and dolls on the shelves of our favorite retailers. I only say this because I have recently become a Mattel retailer (in order to get the new product for myself & my customers) I must say that on my end none of my order will be shipping in May…I don’t want to let anyone down and I do NOT know this for certain as I have never worked with Mattel before and they might indeed sell to large chain stores (Wal-Mart, Target, ToysRus) before independent toy retailers like myself. Also Abby & Spectra are not even mentioned in the Summer line up.

I will hopefully have more detailed information later this week and will keep you posted. I am sorry if I have caused any disappointment as I am ONLY giving MY opinion from the retail end.

I do hope we see new dolls SOON!!!

Cheers, Jeremy Austen

Funky Monkey Toys

So are you saying that there is a possibility these dolls will be out in major retailers on Friday? I honestly doubt it, but I'll go check either way. Friday's were my weekly TRU stop after class and before work, I don't want to break the habit!!

Jeremy Austen said:

Hey Guys & Ghouls,

I see we are all getting excited about new Characters being introduced on the 13 and the idea and chance that we might be seeing new dolls released around this time as well. I do have to say I have reason to believe we will be seeing new characters introduced in the webisodes but not necessarily as new toys and dolls on the shelves of our favorite retailers. I only say this because I have recently become a Mattel retailer (in order to get the new product for myself & my customers) I must say that on my end none of my order will be shipping in May…I don’t want to let anyone down and I do NOT know this for certain as I have never worked with Mattel before and they might indeed sell to large chain stores (Wal-Mart, Target, ToysRus) before independent toy retailers like myself. Also Abby & Spectra are not even mentioned in the Summer line up.

I will hopefully have more detailed information later this week and will keep you posted. I am sorry if I have caused any disappointment as I am ONLY giving MY opinion from the retail end.

I do hope we see new dolls SOON!!!

Cheers, Jeremy Austen

Funky Monkey Toys

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service