Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 5762

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AHHHH OMG YAY YAY WANT WANT

I missed the original Cleo and Deuce so I hope that happens.  I want!!

MONSTER HIGH GOD said:

When I called mattel the other day, they mentioned a cleo and deuce 2 pack that was a target exclusive!!!!!

I hope that's true because I really like this Deuce and Cleo! <3

MONSTER HIGH GOD said:

When I called mattel the other day, they mentioned a cleo and deuce 2 pack that was a target exclusive!!!!!

Yes, exactly.  Thank you!  My oldest daughter collects the originals of each and my other daughter just wants a non original of each character.  She is only 6, so, I've been getting her the budget lines if I can of each character.  Since she already has a Cleo and Lagoona, they aren't on our list of dolls to get.  

Triumvirate said:

Probably meant "we" as in her family or whoever she collects these with. Sometimes when I'm talking about me and my kids I say "we" in that same way, like "We're not into these." or "We want these."

not a cat said:

We? Maybe you don't collect Cleo's and Lagoona's, but a lot of people do. I love them to death. <3
Nacht Vogel said:

I don't care if Cleo or Lagoona get made into dolls or not, they aren't what we collect, I am just happy to see that her presence in Scaris settles any speculation between Rochelle and Deuce 

I think that would be really awesome, if they had another 2 pack of Deuce and Cleo. I think that her character is getting a little more fleashed out, since the Ghouls Rule dvd came out, and she's realizing her flaws, which makes her more likable. I think its great Deuce has always been supportive of her, and can see the good in her, and can help her be a better person, and  forgive her.  I mean sometimes you can't control who your family is and its heard to stand against that, and realize your family is wrong, but with her friends and Deuce. I think she shows alot of transformation in her personality.

Hope that wasn't too strange.

Kat

yeah they are supost to come out between nov. 24th & jan.31  i can't wait !!!!!!!!! <3 :}

Werewolfsisters72 said:

Wow! New Cleo and Lagoona? That's so cool! Can't wait to see the dolls in person :D

Is it just me that thinks Cleo looks a lot like a Bratz doll?

Clawdeen and Draculaura look cute in this line. I love Clawdeen's hair!

I love JinaFire even more every time I see her. I've always been a fan of dragons and stuff.

I wonder when these will be out? I'm hoping in time for Christmas. It would be a smart marketing move.

abbey looks cooool too!!!! LOL pun. not intended.

What is going on with Lagoona's hair??? Also, I'm a little disappointed with Ghoulia. Once again she seems to drift into the background of all these other fabulous looking ghouls. I'm sure that might be part of her personality, but c'mon why must my nerd girl always look so plain?

haha! Maybe it's because Lagoona's hair DOES look kinda 80's that made me react like that. I haven't seen front pony tails or side pony tails (lookin' at you Draculaura) since I was a kid. Please, Mattel. No leg warmers with tights and skirts while wearing a forehead sweatband. Please.

I'm trying not to give up on Ghoulia yet. I'll have to see her in person to make my final judgment. Fingers are crossed she'll be too cute to resist!!!

Speaking of hair trends, I wish they would do something with fishtail braids or dip dying... No more front ponytails, please. :P

Triumvirate said:

Yeah, they already kind of did that with JEM, so we don't need that...

Purple Jae said:

haha! Maybe it's because Lagoona's hair DOES look kinda 80's that made me react like that. I haven't seen front pony tails or side pony tails (lookin' at you Draculaura) since I was a kid. Please, Mattel. No leg warmers with tights and skirts while wearing a forehead sweatband. Please.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service