Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 5762

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow! all of them are gorgous!

So excited to see they Mattel didn't leave them out. 

I'm thinking that the Scaris budget line is going to be our beach line for the year. Unless I am mistaken, there has been no mention of a beach line for 2013. They always come out in December/January and have one guy doll within the line. Also, the GB and SS dolls story lines are centered around spring break. "Spring time in Paris"... Scaris is probably their spring break. So I bet late summer, Target will get a Scaris 5 pack with an exclusive Cleo and Lagoona, and the three other girls from the budget line. Deuce will probably be dropped after a month anyway. 

Or maybe we are all getting excited for nothing and it will be like Sweet 1600 where they had art for Ghoulia, Lagoona, and Cleo, but dolls were never made for them. 

Either way, very cool. I love seeing Cleo and Lagoona get more play. 

There is going to a swim line next year with Lagoona, Venus and Draculaura.

Creature's Revenge said:

So excited to see they Mattel didn't leave them out. 

I'm thinking that the Scaris budget line is going to be our beach line for the year. Unless I am mistaken, there has been no mention of a beach line for 2013. They always come out in December/January and have one guy doll within the line. Also, the GB and SS dolls story lines are centered around spring break. "Spring time in Paris"... Scaris is probably their spring break. So I bet late summer, Target will get a Scaris 5 pack with an exclusive Cleo and Lagoona, and the three other girls from the budget line. Deuce will probably be dropped after a month anyway. 

Or maybe we are all getting excited for nothing and it will be like Sweet 1600 where they had art for Ghoulia, Lagoona, and Cleo, but dolls were never made for them. 

Either way, very cool. I love seeing Cleo and Lagoona get more play. 

I totally forgot about that. The description said "exclusive" swim line, so I'm wondering it it will be like DT wave 2 where just smaller chains will carry them. 

Lillian Gracey said:

There is going to a swim line next year with Lagoona, Venus and Draculaura.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this has probably been the best update in the past 4 months!

Jinafire and Skelita's artwork are GORGEOUS

So excited for these!

Cleo looks like a Bratz doll O.O

Lagoona looks kooky, but she's cute all the same ;)

Theres was a sweet 1600 image of Lagoona and Ghoulia and they were never released.  It might be the same with this pic. 

I don't care if Cleo or Lagoona get made into dolls or not, they aren't what we collect, I am just happy to see that her presence in Scaris settles any speculation between Rochelle and Deuce 

We? Maybe you don't collect Cleo's and Lagoona's, but a lot of people do. I love them to death. <3
Nacht Vogel said:

I don't care if Cleo or Lagoona get made into dolls or not, they aren't what we collect, I am just happy to see that her presence in Scaris settles any speculation between Rochelle and Deuce 

Is it just me, or is Cleo starting to look more like Nefera? 

I was thinking the same thing. When I first saw the "fearbook" doll pictures the other day, I thought she was Nefera at first.

Bunniculaaa said:

Is it just me, or is Cleo starting to look more like Nefera? 

So Rochelle's the 'Daugther' of the Gargoyle now? XD

I'm also awfully curious about who this 'him' Rochelle mentions is... Could it be that gargoyle boy pictured on the box in the other thread?

I'm pretty sure it's Garret DuRoque, her long-distance boyfriend from the Ghoulfriends Forever book, since the book mentions him sending her letters. 

Crystal_Sushi said:

So Rochelle's the 'Daugther' of the Gargoyle now? XD

I'm also awfully curious about who this 'him' Rochelle mentions is... Could it be that gargoyle boy pictured on the box in the other thread?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service