Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

GA Robecca, Haunted Spectra, Holt and Gilda Slo Ashlynn on SALE !!!

Hello ghouls and mansters

I'm Victor, I'm a monster high boys collector and I want to make some trades, I'm looking for your help because I'm located in Mexico so here is harder to find some of the dolls also I like to collect the boys in their USA boxes not the international version , if you have any and want to trade just let me know or if you can buy one for me at your local store I will pay you so please help me... I already made a trade in here and it was a very good experience :D you can check my feedback :D 

I will do free shipping for you guys and I will pay my...

Slo Mo $ 10, Ashlynn and Hunter $15 and the 4 ghouls from we are monster high $20

Ghous alive Robecca only for rare dolls NIB.

if you need more pics I will send it to you

help me to find the boys..... Please :)

PSS I will send you one of those kinder Surprise Eggs with a Monster high Toy in side :) 

I have One holt and One Spectra on hold if you need them let me know so I can buy them... by the way do you need Scare and Make up two pack I can pick up one for you :D

here is my wish list, we can trade or I can buy them from you also trade and give you some cash to make things even...

DOTD Deuce
SS Gil
Basic Cleo and Deuce
Forbitten love Draculaura and Clawd
Dance Class 5 pack
We are monster 5 pack
SDCC Iris and Manny
Manster 2 pack
Home ick Abbey and Heath
Picnic casket Frankie and Jackson

Music Festival Draculaura and Clawd
Scaresemester Invisibilly blue sweater

Pack of trouble 4 pack
EAH Ashlyn and Hunter
EAH Dexter Charming 1st edition

EAH Date Night Raven and Dexter

EAH Allistar Wonderland

Haunted Porter

Love in Scaris two pack

Comet-Crossed Couple

Wheel of love 2 pack

Love is not Dead 2 pack

Ghoul Fair Heath

SDCC Valentin and Whisp

Finnegan Wake

Scarnival Clawd

Save Frankie Jackson

If you have any offered please contact me

Sincerely
Victor.
I have very good feedback on eBay and I use paypal.

Views: 1857

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Messaged you back regarding these.

Please hold a Spectra and Holt for me as well until we're set to go. 

Thanks! :)

Send me a PM. (Or FR) :3 we can help each other.

I sent a PM earlier. Did you get it? I have Save Frankie Jackson, Porter, Picnic Casket, Masters 2 pack.

Can also just help you out and pick up a Pack of Trouble, We Are Monster High (Student Council) and Love In Scaris 2 pack.

I have Skull Shores Gil but he's out of the box :/ I saw you wanted in box boys but didn't know if you'd be willing to make an exception. I'm selling him for $60 (I paid $70 for him out of the box a few years ago) but have no idea how much he would be to ship to Mexico. He has his pineapple drink, his original orange stand and all of his accessories like his shoes, necklace, and helmet, and the cardboard picture of him that came with him, just no box :( Let me know if you're interested!

Hi, I have two heaths one with abby and one with out and the ashylnnXhunter pack..but they are all out of box so i don't know if you would still want them.

Deuce

Attachments:

Toralei

Attachments:

Thanks a lot guys, this has been too overwhelming my first experience trading and I didn't expect so many good and nice offers, Im sorry I can't get too many Robecca's and I dont want money for her I just want more dolls to complete my collection so currently I'm out of robeccas the ones that I have are already in trading process if you want me to get one for you please I will only accept rare dolls nib she is not longer getting sold in my area so I have to buy her from a Mexican website like ebay and she is not cheap plus I will do free shipping for you... I still have two spectras, one holt and two slo mo so feel free to make me an offer for them you will have free shipping too..

I add Ghouls Alive Toralei and Deuce if someone is in need of them...

Thank you so much guys !!! :D

Sincerely.

Vik.

If you need more pictures just let me know...

Attachments:

This is the picture of the ones you are trading with me that I sent you the Paypal deposit for, correct? 

Thanks for clarifying.

Yes, my friend these are your dolls and no one else :)

You're the one located in mexico right? because i could get you both Ashlynn and Hunter sets and Heath and Abbey (european and italian versions) for 1 Robecca but you said it would be to expensive to ship to italy...

Sorry Calebtobey but It will be to expensive to ship to Italy plus I don't have any more robeccas they are currently in trading process :)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service