Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Does anyone have the original Clawdeen wolf, Ghoulia Yelps and Cleo de Nile and deuce gorgon that are in their original boxes and haven't been open. I would trade anything for those dolls.

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is alright if they are out of their boxes.

if  you have any of those dolls but don't want to trade I could be willing to buy them.

I have clawdeen wolf and the deuce Cleo pack new in box. Check out my for sale page for prices.

What exactly do you have to trade for them?  My sister has the original run Clawdeen, but she's very, very picky about what she would trade for her.

Konzern said:

What exactly do you have to trade for them?  My sister has the original run Clawdeen, but she's very, very picky about what she would trade for her.

Is there any specific dolls your sister wants to trade with?

She says she would maybe consider, all in box, Basic Toralei, Dawn of the Dance Deuce, SDCC Ghoulia, or SDCC Frankie.  The only two she would definitely say yes to would be in box Holt or in box Scarah.

I have an original Deuce Gorgon, opened but never played with from an adult collector. I'm selling him for $60 shipped, he's perfect and from a pet free/smoke free home

i only have Cleo loose if you interested

I have originl clawdeen and original ghoulia yelps and original frankie 

what do you have to trade?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service