Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I've gone through my stuff and discovered I have more clothing parts and pieces than I can use. The items all have prices on them, but I am open to trades.

 

Current Trade Holds

Cupid outfit traded

Abby fur vest traded with sa custom piece

Ghoulia cuff, SS Draculaura shoes, Abby heels, Frankie tights

Lagoona swimsuit, Clawdeen fur jacket, Clawdeen sport outfit, Skeli dress, Skeli shoes

Current Wish list

GR Frankie bodysuit, boots

MF Clawd (or any Clawd for that matter)

I will also look at unwanted dolls from collections (they can even be broken)

Doll hair for rooting

Views: 619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will post a list of wants later.

Do you still have the complete outfit for Cupid still? If you do I'll trade or buy it from you cause I need everything but the wings so yeah.

I'm interested in the clawdeen fp can u send a pm

I am already in negotiations on the Cupid outfit.

werecatluvr122 said:

Do you still have the complete outfit for Cupid still? If you do I'll trade or buy it from you cause I need everything but the wings so yeah.

Ok but if you change your mind I'm here :)

Gabby Goyle (2) said:

I am already in negotiations on the Cupid outfit.

werecatluvr122 said:

Do you still have the complete outfit for Cupid still? If you do I'll trade or buy it from you cause I need everything but the wings so yeah.

bump!

bumble-bump

 

Sent a pm, sorry about the tardiness of it. Had some issues I had to deal with.

Gilhyde19 said:

I'm interested in the clawdeen fp can u send a pm

very interested in clawdeens team spirit fashion pack

I still have it. Send me a PM & we can discuss whether you want to do a trade or sale.

Steam Powered Bunny said:

very interested in clawdeens team spirit fashion pack

I'm interesting in trading CAM skel dress and shoes.

Send me a pm & we'll iron out the details.

Stanna said:

I'm interesting in trading CAM skel dress and shoes.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service