Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I found all three at my local toys r us on Saturday. The only problem was they rang up $19.99 and all the economy size dolls are $14.99...so they went back and checked and said there was no price tag. They ended up letting me pay $14.99 for each. After I checked out the employees went and pulled the rest of the shelves since they weren't ringing up right. Diffidently be on the look out of these 3 dolls next time your at toys r us:)

Views: 1446

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can use the $10 off coupon on them. I got Lagoona and Cleo for about $15 each which isn't too bad I suppose. Now to find one more Lagoona to either open or keep MIB.

Are we getting Draculaura and Ghoulia/a wave 2?

Hey,

That would be awesome if they rereleased Draculaura, I hope they do.

DOTD rerelease will be a BF Toys R Us Special at $9.99 with a limit of 2. According to their ad they are a TRU exclusive. I read here about them being at Walmart too. Can anyone confirm that?

Ashley

I tried. So far no one can find them in the system or on the site, in my area at least.

Ashley Pena said:

DOTD rerelease will be a BF Toys R Us Special at $9.99 with a limit of 2. According to their ad they are a TRU exclusive. I read here about them being at Walmart too. Can anyone confirm that?

Ashley
I hope so! That Draculaura is everything that's pure and holy ♡

VegasKAT said:

Hey,

That would be awesome if they rereleased Draculaura, I hope they do.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service