Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Who here has someone telling you "you are too old for dolls" or "You'll get tired of these sometime" ? If you do say how you feel about it rant, if you must. Does it really get on your nevers?

Views: 636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you 100%!

THOFF MONSTER said:

Collectors debox and play with their toys, keeping dolls in their boxes is called hoarding and usually means you are keeping them to sell them later for a profit, at least in my experience in doll collecting that's what that means.  I don't know a single "Collector" who doesn't debox and play.

Kelly de Nile said:

Ha, I have this recurring thought of 5, 10, 15 years from now (assuming and hoping Monster High is still around) of dying buried under a mountain of MH boxes. I have every single doll in box right now, and if I keep up, it's very likely that my nightmare will come true. It would be pretty honorable though, right? At least to you guys ;)

Ashleigh.P. said:

I see no harm in collecting what you enjoy, be it statues, model cars, or dolls. I myself wouldn't play with them but I see nothing wrong in doing so if it makes you happy.

I see ages "5 and up" on the box, I see no end age. There is one on Lalaloopsy, anyone over 104 cannot play with them. :P

The only time I think it would end up being a problem is if you're using money you don't have to get them, getting them without having a place to put them, or if they fill every nook and cranny of your home. While I love dolls and all there should always be a limit.

Kind of makes me feel young again, actually   :-)

THOFF MONSTER said:

Your just never too old 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service