Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Saw these on one of the FB pages. I adore them all! I hope they are real!

(photos originally posted to MH fan pages on FB via Cara Grilli) 

Views: 1998

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great idea! I hope they do others, Lagoona would be perfect as The Little Mermaid!

I think they should have switched Lala and Clawdeen. Clawdeen isn't dead I get the whole thing of the big bad wolf though. I suppose they could have put ghoulia in as little dead riding hood too.

I agree. Clawdeen's "slogan" isn't really spot on- her doll and the whole "wolf-in-sheep's-clothing" are very clever, but what's up with the "dead" part? She isn't dead. They should have put "bad" or something instead.

Abbi Normal said:

I think they should have switched Lala and Clawdeen. Clawdeen isn't dead I get the whole thing of the big bad wolf though. I suppose they could have put ghoulia in as little dead riding hood too.

Wonder if the Haunted Beauty Ghost™ trademark suggests that there will be more then just the three in the Scary Tales line. 

I love Draculaura's shoes!

Oh my, yes! I had totally forgotten about that trademark O_o It could be Spectra as Sleeping Beauty!

Brian Sheppard said:

Wonder if the Haunted Beauty Ghost™ trademark suggests that there will be more then just the three in the Scary Tales line. 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service