Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I was just wondering how many guy MH collecters there are on MHD? What drove you to collect? Do you collect other dolls/action figures?

And do you find that people who also collect dolls understand you as opposed to those who dont?

If you could also add your age to the discussion, that would be cool too.

I'd love to hear your story and im sure other collecters would love it too! ^_^

Thanks!

Views: 2734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Harry Potter Wall

My Twilight Wall

Evangeline Ghastly and Anges Dreary Dolls:

You know what, That'd work. Thanks man.

Monster High Collector said:

Awww Jeremy, don't feel awkward.  If your parents know you like MH, I don't see much problem with getting the dolls.  Id keep them sealed in the boxes and just tell your parents you're collecting collectible dolls.  Parents I think get weirded out when their sons take the dolls outta the boxes and change their clothes and do their hair.  They shouldn't, BUT they do.  Keeping them in the boxes may help ease that burdon a bit and make it more "acceptable" for them.

You're welcome.  Glad I could help.  It's easier for me though as Im an adult, and have to answer to no one.  Plus my mother is living in MY house.  HEHE so I make the rules =)~

Jeremy Orlok said:

Awww Jeremy, don't feel awkward.  If your parents know you like MH, I don't see much problem with getting the dolls.  Id keep them sealed in the boxes and just tell your parents you're collecting collectible dolls.  Parents I think get weirded out when their sons take the dolls outta the boxes and change their clothes and do their hair.  They shouldn't, BUT they do.  Keeping them in the boxes may help ease that burdon a bit and make it more "acceptable" for them.

Lol, not quite there yet, unfortunately. Only a few more years. Get myself an apartment, and make it my nest for all things MH, yup, I'm crazy :P

You're welcome.  Glad I could help.  It's easier for me though as Im an adult, and have to answer to no one.  Plus my mother is living in MY house.  HEHE so I make the rules =)~

Jeremy Orlok said:

Nah, nothing crazy about ya.  If you're crazy, then Im insane and needed to be locked up years ago.  You just know what you want, and you have a plan.

We're all crazy in Monster High. Had to take a slight Call of Duty Black Ops reference and twist it a bit (That just made no sense)

Nah, nothing crazy about ya.  If you're crazy, then Im insane and needed to be locked up years ago.  You just know what you want, and you have a plan.

I'm like, 30 different kinds of jelly right now.

Do tell
JesseSesame said:

I'm like, 30 different kinds of jelly right now.

There's A lot more in the Other room just to Lazy to get up and go in there-Haven't been in our house to-to long so Its not all unpacked-I have a lot of Spawn as well-Very Very Nice Coll. M.H. Collector Bet that took so much darn time and patients man.............

LOL!! Yeah it did, not to mention a lot of money too.  I also need to get a shelf for my McFarlane Dragons.  I have the ENTIRE line.  Right now they are in my basement.  Need to get a shelf, but Ive been using the money I do have to get more Monster High dolls.

yes! this is like my drewm room! you have an amazing collection!!!

Yeah I try to keep them all grouped together.  However I have to place some here and there as I am running outta shelf space and need to get some more.  I have another wall of Twilight and another wall of Harry Potter as well.  I uploaded the pics again, and they came out bigger.  Are they bigger for everyone else?

i love your harmoine tonner doll, that dress of hers kicks a$$!

see this is why i wanted to start this thread, so that other male collectors would know it's not just a bunch of girls out there. collecting is collecting :)

@Monster High Collector, have you ever done any reviews on your dolls? not just MH but like any? i dont know if i've seen any males do any yet. a male point of view would be neat! i just did a trile review bc all the ones i had seen were not detailed enough or too chatty. you should think about it!

My Harry Potter Wall

My Twilight Wall

Evangeline Ghastly and Anges Dreary Dolls:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service