Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I was just wondering how many guy MH collecters there are on MHD? What drove you to collect? Do you collect other dolls/action figures?

And do you find that people who also collect dolls understand you as opposed to those who dont?

If you could also add your age to the discussion, that would be cool too.

I'd love to hear your story and im sure other collecters would love it too! ^_^

Thanks!

Views: 2734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm 12and i love monster high. My stpsister got me into it and because of it i can'y hold my money! I'm straight but if anybody found out i would die. I used to get bullied in the second grade fior playing with barbies. I absolutly love lagoona tho. I also like batman and arkham city is the best . I collect thise figures. Ik real geek! Haha
P.s. sorry fir typos i h8 typing on my ipod,

Im 32 and I LOVE the dolls.  I got into collecting them because I collect Living Dead Dolls and someone mentioned the dolls on that forum and I gave them a look and I liked them.  I collect Living Dead Dolls, Agnes Dreary dolls, Evangeline Ghastly dolls and any other gothic type dolls.  Also being a gay male, I also have a small collection of the "infamous" Billy Dolls.  I love the fact that MH dolls are REALLY cheap compared to the prices of the other dolls I collect (usually 200+ dollars EACH) and they are available almost everywhere.  If anyone wants to see my collection room (Yes I have an ENTIRE room for my dolls) lemme know and I will post some pics. =)

I would love to see! :)

Monster High Collector said:

Im 32 and I LOVE the dolls.  I got into collecting them because I collect Living Dead Dolls and someone mentioned the dolls on that forum and I gave them a look and I liked them.  I collect Living Dead Dolls, Agnes Dreary dolls, Evangeline Ghastly dolls and any other gothic type dolls.  Also being a gay male, I also have a small collection of the "infamous" Billy Dolls.  I love the fact that MH dolls are REALLY cheap compared to the prices of the other dolls I collect (usually 200+ dollars EACH) and they are available almost everywhere.  If anyone wants to see my collection room (Yes I have an ENTIRE room for my dolls) lemme know and I will post some pics. =)

This is just one wall in my room:

me too!!!!

Wow! What a beautiful collection! It's hard to see the dolls since the pictures are pretty small, but the collection looks very nice. Are there different sections for each different doll line? Like one section for MH, one for LDD, one for ADD, etc.?

Yeah I try to keep them all grouped together.  However I have to place some here and there as I am running outta shelf space and need to get some more.  I have another wall of Twilight and another wall of Harry Potter as well.  I uploaded the pics again, and they came out bigger.  Are they bigger for everyone else?

I have yet to buy a MH doll. I honestly do though, but, being as I'm15, imagine how awkward that'd be (My parents know I'm a fan of MH, but still). Who knows, maybe some day.

My reaction to seeing this:

OuO

Oh. My. Fuc*ing. God!

Awww Jeremy, don't feel awkward.  If your parents know you like MH, I don't see much problem with getting the dolls.  Id keep them sealed in the boxes and just tell your parents you're collecting collectible dolls.  Parents I think get weirded out when their sons take the dolls outta the boxes and change their clothes and do their hair.  They shouldn't, BUT they do.  Keeping them in the boxes may help ease that burdon a bit and make it more "acceptable" for them.

Yes, they came out much bigger! Very beautiful! :)

Yeah I try to keep them all grouped together.  However I have to place some here and there as I am running outta shelf space and need to get some more.  I have another wall of Twilight and another wall of Harry Potter as well.  I uploaded the pics again, and they came out bigger.  Are they bigger for everyone else?

Hello, Mrs.Crystal D's Old Man here A AVID collector of all things-WWE Wrestling & Horror Movie Action Figures-Super Hero Action figures (Batman Rules) MH Males and Male Customs-Tech Deck Finger Boards-Art-Music (Yes you can collect music I have all kinds ;)) Knives-Magic The Gathering Cards-masks-Mini-H.H.R Car's((CHEVY RULES)) and Even Barbi Ken Exclusives-I am Happily Married and I Enjoy My Hobbies O...and I collect a lot of Video Games too lol-Thank you for asking as well-

Take Care

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service