Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Oh My Rah! I went to TRU tonight in search of Spectra, Abbey and Toralei. I went up to the MH section and it looked like a tornado just blew through! I stood there in awe. 4 different people pushed up by me grabbing at the few leftover MH things and ignoring my "Um, excuse me!"s. The iCoffins were scattered everywhere. The fashion packs on the floor. GEEZ! I grabbed the last "Room To Howl" and hurried away from these animals! lol

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol

Hahah, I would hate that little girl too! And her mom..sheesh. If anyone tried to snatch my dear DT Clawdeen... :P

Anna :) said:

OMIGOD like the same thing happened to me! I went on a hunt for Toralei and these people were like flighting over this last Spectra and people were grabbing dolls and running. I saw one last Toralei and went to grab it and this little girl just comes up and grabs it just as i'm about to pick it up and she's like "Mommy! it's a cat girl! can i get it?" And then the mom's like "Of corase sweetie!"I started freaking out and then i asked the clerk lady and she's like nowe just sold the last one like 5 minutes ago." Man i hate that little girl

That sucks, because it sounds like that little girl doesn't even know what Monster High is, let alone how rare a Toralei doll is

Anna :) said:

OMIGOD like the same thing happened to me! I went on a hunt for Toralei and these people were like flighting over this last Spectra and people were grabbing dolls and running. I saw one last Toralei and went to grab it and this little girl just comes up and grabs it just as i'm about to pick it up and she's like "Mommy! it's a cat girl! can i get it?" And then the mom's like "Of corase sweetie!"I started freaking out and then i asked the clerk lady and she's like nowe just sold the last one like 5 minutes ago." Man i hate that little girl

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service